Who do believe will make DLC?

Started by marvelfan12345, September 19, 2009, 08:30AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I tried to create a Doc Oc mesh, but was a fail. I have dozens of ideas for his bone structure, I did all that, but it just would not work.

Yeah, I got it. Can you use things from Spider-Man Friend or Foe? :D He is in the game :D Back to topic: Does someone know anything about the DLCs? I mean, even a date when they will reveal information or something?

Off topic: I used the tentacles from FoF..

On topic: another interesting one: Hydroman for a fusion with Iceman :o Or with Torch XD

Quote from: Iron Fist and Deadpool on September 22, 2009, 03:07AM
Back to topic: Does someone know anything about the DLCs? I mean, even a date when they will reveal information or something?
I heard its meant to be announced within the next few days but could still be while.

Great! I will wait!

Quote from: BLaw on September 22, 2009, 03:09AM
Off topic: I used the tentacles from FoF..

On topic: another interesting one: Hydroman for a fusion with Iceman :o Or with Torch XD
The first fusion would be a super ice and the second would be a big fog! XD :D

Found this on one of many dutch websites:

QuoteMarvel Ultimate Alliance 2: Fusion is het vervolg op Marvel Ultimate Alliance en laat je wederom spelen met al jouw favoriete superhelden uit het Marvel-universum. Wederom kun je aan de slag met Wolverine, Iron Man, Spider-Man, de Hulk, Rogue, Deadpool en vele anderen om het kwaad te bestrijden.

translation:
Quote from: me translating the bastardMUA2:F is the sequel to MUA and again allows you to play with all your favorite superheroes from the Marvel universe. Again you can play with Wolverine, Iron Man, Spider-Man, the Hulk, ROGUE, Deadpool and many others to fight evil.

How the hell did they come up with Rogue thing?

Interesting. But I guess it's just a mistake. If any site besides HeroHQ had info on DLC, it would be IGN or gamespot.
My mods:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3187.0
My mods in progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3773.0
No time for modding at the moment, sorry.

I'd really love to see Cable, Bishop, Havok and Warmachine.

I hope not. No offense, but it would be good, to see characters, who haven't been in any video games before.

What the fuck?  Doom?  Magneto?  Are you serious?  I don't care for Cable but I can live with it.  But DOOM and MAGNETO?  It's a God damn hero game, not Villains who got their asses handed to them deciding to fight alongside the heroes game.

Sure, in the beginning of the game we invaded Latveria, tortured their food, ate their babies, raped their horses and rode off on their women... but he decided to be a good sport and fight alongside those very bastards who destroyed his home!  Way to take one for the team.

Seriousy, this solidifies it.  Fuck VV.  They suck as a company.  They fucked up MUA2, and they're fucking up even more with their shitty excuse for DLC.  The only character I like out of that bunch is Psylocke.  When will they stop reusing Chocolate egg and actually do new stuff?  Raven made most of the Chocolate egg they are using.  They are a sorry excuse for a company and completely lack anything original within it other than a mass amount of fail and suck.  I for one, would not even wipe my ass with this DLC.  I'll have to thank them for saving me money.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

Couldn't have said it better myself BR.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Tbh, I like Psylocke and Carnage. I do not own a PS3/360, and now I think I'll never own one just for MUA2, nor will I get the game. That DLC roster sucks pingpongballs.

I do not like Doom, and I will never like Doom as a playable. It must be pure BS that "fans" "picked" him out of all other marvel characters.

October 09, 2009, 03:46AM #43 Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 04:04AM by The Iron Power of Spider-Man
Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on October 09, 2009, 01:34AM
http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?p=17573794

Cable, Magneto, Psylocke, Carnage, Dr. Doom. Found this on heroHQ.
From these characters, I just wait Cable (because he is one of my favourites), Carnage (because he is so funny and a true killer) and Psylocke. Who am I kiddin'? The only one I have a problem with is Doom. I mean, he is dead! I would have prefered someone totally else. BTW, Carnage's 3D model looks great :D Oh, and his Alt looks just HILARIOUS :D

If that's the DLC list then I'm not buying.  Cable and Carnage sound great, Magneto and Psylocke would be okay, but I've had more than enough Dr Doom to last my lifetime.