How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well i feel like crap, my fathers dog (sweetest dog on the planet) has somthing with her paw, meaning she has to go to the docter, and there's a big chance she wont be coming home :*(  (also, its not one of these little dogs, if the dog stands on 2 paws she would be taller then me)

Sorry to hear that tymaca321.

Well I feel good and bad. My exercise is going really good, but recently we gave my female dog to my sister to watch over for a while but the poor thing got eaten by a big dog they have. I feel so bad and guilty. :(

Like eaten to death or just wounds? Feel really sorry :(   my dog survived :), im so glad, i have been crying in the night for like an hour
She appears to have somthing that misplaces here bones or somthing, so she wont be getting old (she's 2 right now, so she still has some years :))

what happened to gevth? his account was deleted for some reason...

I didn't see it, but whatever happened it's back to normal now. All I can tell you he wasn't banned nor did he delete his account.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Im feeling upsetI been up all night trying to  work with zsm and with no luck
UnCannyJean Mods & Skins

Quote from: Nowhere Man on August 27, 2010, 10:20PM
I didn't see it, but whatever happened it's back to normal now. All I can tell you he wasn't banned nor did he delete his account.
weird, this morning i swear i saw him as a "guest"...strange...

Strange things happens. I heard, that Fidel Castro thinks, that Bin Laden is a CIA agent or what. But I don't want to talk about politics, so I just say, that if nothing strange happens, than something really bad is going on.

Working on my homework and strangely I feel at peace doing it. I'm done with it now but I wouldn't have minded if my teacher had given more.

My school will start soon. On 30th (which is tomorrow for me, as here, it's 29th morning) I will have a lot of stuff to do. Get my books, get a haircut and some other stuff. I don't like active days like these.

my school 2 XD, i dont know if its old news but i just watched an actual video of american idol with a wanted terrorist appearing in it XD, yep the world is a small place

University starts again for me on the 27th of September. I'm off on holiday ("vacation" for you American or Americanised types :P) this Friday for two weeks - I don't particularly want to go but it's not like I'm paying for it.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

August 29, 2010, 05:23AM #1048 Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 05:26AM by UnCanny Jean GreY
hmm my school started on August 16? but you guys school starts in early September I wonder why but then again that's probably why we get out earlier (May  23) But I hate that first week on school soo much stuff to do and buy
UnCannyJean Mods & Skins

Well, first day of new school was today, and it was mwa, i REALLY need to get used to the whole ''swap classes every hour'' thingie, but my mom arranged (thanks to my autism) that i have somthing they call a ''backpack'' its basicly someone you can just talk to whenever you want, and just free your mind a bit, im right now looking forward to the talks, since my mind is full of the living hell i was just in XD