How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Stop it!
We have kids here in the site!!
And my parties are meetings were people read and discuss about culture, have you seen my facebook?? xD
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

I hate to bring up politics here, but I gotta get this off my chest. Presidential elections happened a couple of days ago and I'm really unhappy about the results. I know there are several brazilians here who probably voted for Dilma and I mean no disrespect. But she's totally unexperienced and watching the debates and interviews I can't help but notice she stutters a lot and just keeps stonewalling all the time, never really answering any question.  It's not about coutinuity versus inovation, nor about supporting her competition. It's about the individual that seems completely unprepared for the role and the highest ranking members of her party being involved in some of the greatest corruption scandals of our history, including her former secretary and current personal advisor (Palocci, who was found guilty and resigned BTW). I like what our current president has done so far, but she doesn't have his experience or charisma. During all of her campaign she's been his puppet. I'm fearful about the future of the country with such a leader.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Hi, my name is thedarkpoet and I have been......wait.....wrong forum lol. Anyway, I feel pretty upset.
"In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy it is necessary to act outside the law-to pursue...natural justice. This is not vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment."

Quote from: Nowhere Man on November 02, 2010, 06:09PM
I hate to bring up politics here, but I gotta get this off my chest. Presidential elections happened a couple of days ago and I'm really unhappy about the results. I know there are several brazilians here who probably voted for Dilma and I mean no disrespect. But she's totally unexperienced and watching the debates and interviews I can't help but notice she stutters a lot and just keeps stonewalling all the time, never really answering any question.  It's not about coutinuity versus inovation, nor about supporting her competition. It's about the individual that seems completely unprepared for the role and the highest ranking members of her party being involved in some of the greatest corruption scandals of our history, including her former secretary and current personal advisor (Palocci, who was found guilty and resigned BTW). I like what our current president has done so far, but she doesn't have his experience or charisma. During all of her campaign she's been his puppet. I'm fearful about the future of the country with such a leader.
Most likely she will be a puppet for people, to control stuff from the background. But hey, at least it's not that obvious. Here, it's so simple. They say all good stuff before being elected, after they are elected, they just ignore people and only care about themselves. Plus, they make/want to make stupid laws, which would only benefit the government (or should I say, them) and would ruin everyone. Okay, would ruin every average people. That's why, if I finish school, I will do the necessary steps in the year after, to be able, to leave the country somewhere better. Or at least not as bad, as this place.

November 07, 2010, 03:36AM #1160 Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 02:02AM by Nowhere Man
since I haven't bought the Iron Man 2 DVD yet, I'm just thrilled that I can finally watch my favourite scene over and over again. Luv seeing Scarlett kick ass with her mixed martial arts, but predominantly Mexican lucha libre. Never thought the style suited a woman so well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-xv83UJkLc

i find it funny that a bunch of people in my school (particularly the gay people) think that i'm gay. not that theres a problem with gayness, its just i'm not XD. ah well probably happened sometime between the tutu and the dress i wore XD. it also amuses me that a gay kid in my school thought that i was pretty in my dress XD. he hasn't come out yet so i have no clue who he is, but he told this one teacher who is like the main gay support teacher in the school and that teacher told me. i also had a lengthy conversation with him about men who wear dresses and such :P.

my life is so strange XD.

fine, I'll be the one to ask: why were you wearing a tutu and a dress?

oh yeah forgot to mention that the dress was for Halloween XD
the tutu was just for fun though XD

You said it. Your life is strange :D

At least, here in Hungary, we celebrate All Saint's Day in a more traditional form: visiting graves of our dead relatives/friends/etc., light candles and other stuff like that. No free-candy-for-dressed-up-children stuff. I never liked it anyways. I thought, that there are just too many problems with it. Especially the trick part of Trick or Treat.

did females decide as a group that they have to argue with compliments you give them? cause it gets rather tiring after a while XP

Not just restricted to females. I do it, for example. :P
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

I didn't do it, but it is so awesome :D