How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Yes, we must accept this, but it's so hard and painful....

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

I agree with you Suigetsu.but as Rogue's have said, dealing with it is different from people to people. Guess we have to stay strong no matter what happens :)

That's life. A massive amount of bad and good stuff, which we have to deal with and in the same time, we have to stay as strong and tough as possible. Also, we should never give up on anything, because with enough determination, we can achieve everything, from the ground to the stars on the sky.

BTW, I started to listen to the music from that cartoon Class of 3000. I dunno how old is this (I saw it a few years ago), but I still totally love the music in it :D

I feel kinda angry .. my family seems to like my brother over me..I work Hard,go to College, and try to stay away from mess, if I don't make at-least a C my family would kill me but my brother who drink, smoke, fight back with them.. and they DO NOTHING at all but just begs him to Stop,..  I feel like going dark phoenix on their asses for being so Stupid...

Quote from: SuperNatural-Witch on May 27, 2011, 01:38PM
I feel kinda angry .. my family seems to like my brother over me..I work Hard,go to College, and try to stay away from mess, if I don't make at-least a C my family would kill me but my brother who drink, smoke, fight back with them.. and they DO NOTHING at all but just begs him to Stop,..  I feel like going dark phoenix on their asses for being so Stupid...

Lol, Im sorry that you have to go through this, the Dark Phoenix part was funny :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

It's tough to have such parents. This is why your only goal should be finishing everything you wanted as fast as possible and leave them there to rust in their own stupidness

Quote from: Suigetsu on May 27, 2011, 10:10PM
It's tough to have such parents. This is why your only goal should be finishing everything you wanted as fast as possible and leave them there to rust in their own stupidness
Not necessary maybe they just expect better about you SuperNatural-Witch than your brother.Parents are parents and still love kids.Leaving them to rot is such a harsh rude thing to do if they cared for you,feed you,roof over your head,protect you etc.

Sorry to change the subject, but WTH!? I just realized Toothless is gone... Has anyone heard from him? I hope he's ok...  Sorry, things like that bother me, especially when I'm seeing people ask if it had something to do with his Dad.

I swear, I've had nuthin but bad news and luck here in the past couple weeks... My sisters have been distant and rude, my family hates my boyfriend (which that part don't bother me cause they don't care for me neither...meh), my boyfriend lost his job, all my friends have totally dissrespected me in my own home and now have been distancing themselves as well, everyone's been treating me like I'm dumber than a box of rocks (no offense to nature) and now, even though I usually don't care what people think of me cause I'm always a happy person, I feel like I'm constantly doing something wrong since this has all happened. It's just sad to me that I can't stand to be around my family and friends anymore cause of how they make me feel... Maybe its just a phase or somethin' I don't know, but it's annoying... :(

Quote from: Scabbia on May 29, 2011, 11:29PM
Sorry to change the subject, but WTH!? I just realized Toothless is gone... Has anyone heard from him? I hope he's ok...  Sorry, things like that bother me, especially when I'm seeing people ask if it had something to do with his Dad.

I swear, I've had nuthin but bad news and luck here in the past couple weeks... My sisters have been distant and rude, my family hates my boyfriend (which that part don't bother me cause they don't care for me neither...meh), my boyfriend lost his job, all my friends have totally dissrespected me in my own home and now have been distancing themselves as well, everyone's been treating me like I'm dumber than a box of rocks (no offense to nature) and now, even though I usually don't care what people think of me cause I'm always a happy person, I feel like I'm constantly doing something wrong since this has all happened. It's just sad to me that I can't stand to be around my family and friends anymore cause of how they make me feel... Maybe its just a phase or somethin' I don't know, but it's annoying... :(

You will get through it im sure, you have all of us as friends right? Lol

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

lol right. :) thanks. I think it just hit me a lil harder yesterday when i was with my family at a cook out. my mom was the only one that really talked to me. she asked me bout the new xmen movie. lol

Quote from: Scabbia on May 30, 2011, 09:40AM
lol right. :) thanks. I think it just hit me a lil harder yesterday when i was with my family at a cook out. my mom was the only one that really talked to me. she asked me bout the new xmen movie. lol

Lol, is anyone going to see that Friday or what ever day it comes out in your country

If my grandma wants to see it, then I'll see it Friday... if not... then I'll either see it Saturday or Monday. I really didnt care to see it, but everytime I see the trailer, it changes my mind... lol.

Quote from: Scabbia on May 29, 2011, 11:29PM

Sorry to hear bout that dear but it seems like it's a tough period for many of us as well (me in particular) my health just deteriorate these days & I felt I'm thinking slower than usual lol 0_0 & I do hv a bit distance with my brother over our last fight..

anyhow, know that every cloud has silver linings..for example the most horrible farts can be used to inflate the most beautiful balloons..lol

I'm sure we'll get thru soon enough. Until then, stay strong everyone :)

Quote from: Scabbia on May 30, 2011, 11:33PM
If my grandma wants to see it, then I'll see it Friday... if not... then I'll either see it Saturday or Monday. I really didnt care to see it, but everytime I see the trailer, it changes my mind... lol.

Im actually excited, maybe not as much as I would be for X-Men 4, but I will take what I can get :P

Speaking of, I'm seeing it tomorrow :P Is every Marvel film this year coming out in England first? o.O
And it's a real shame about Toothless :( I don't talk much on here, but I admire from afar. I hope he's going to be okay and nothing too bad has happened, and if it has I wish him all the best so he can get through it.
Sorry to change the subject (well, sort of :P) but is anyone planning on going to see Transformers when it comes out next month? I'm not entirely sure- I hate when characters don't return (especially when they spent the whole of the last film about how much they love each other), but I'd much rather they say Mikaela died at the hands of Decepticons rather than she just split up with Sam.