How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Yes ofcourse we are! :P We are living in a multi-cultural country!

I wanted to say something else but to show respect to that.... sector.. I'm not going to say it anyway :P

:P. Anyways it was a fun movie :). Hell, my class is multi-cultural. We have someone from Hongary. We have someone from a country i dont know how to say in english :P (im patetchic i know *emo music playing in the background* :P).

Just found out my ex also cheated on me. Can you guess my feelings?

Not cool man, know the feeling

know it's a cliché (is that english?) but there are more females mate.

keep ya head up.
Ask not what your country can do for you, but what illega.. wonderful things you can do in your country!

I know, but it hurts like hell. And I had to found out two weeks after the break-up. She's got him since the breakup. She's been cheating on me for months... A friend of mine found that out by looking at her "hyves" community page. Though there wasn't any name there of the guy. I found out who it was, she never even saw him in real life, claiming that there cannot be cheated via community sites or MSN/chat. I'm not an idiot. Having a relationship with someone else even if it's via the Internet while having one in real life is also cheating. Because she didn't show any emotion of feelings towards me, but (like I probably said before) she was busy with someone else, laughing about and whatnot, I accused her of cheating before but she denied it, I guess I was right after all...

good ridance. you deserve better.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Sadly, you can never know who is the one, who you can't really trust.

@ suigetsu: that's a risk everybody takes.

@ nowhere man

That's what everybody is saying right now. Stupid B****. I'm over her, but the cheating part is something that left a scar, which I can't take. This is the third time in a row that an ex did that. And yes, I had two other relationships before, I'm careful with that. And look at what being careful brought me.. Bunch off hineyheap. I had class today, couldn't think straight at all... Some of the students knew what was going on and were supportive.. Which is really lovely and not in a sarcastic way..
But when I left for home, they noticed that I couldn't control myself. Got home, bursted out. Injured my right hand because I'm so damn angry. But I can't feel any pain though.. I hope I didn't leave a crack in the wall downstairs.

I wanted to burn all her remainings which she asked for. Really everything. Then her mom came to pick the stuff up, said that we were both wrong, how? I was the f****ing slave! I was cheated on?.. Stupid B****

I said that I didn't wanna see her cheating face in my sight or surroundings anymore. Yesterday night she seemed to be clearing up so I almost wanted to forgive her.. she sent me a text message after midnight when I was asleep. Then she paged me again in the morning, had a paging conversation about.. which turned out that she was only getting on my good side to retrieve her f***ing STUFF! That's playing with feelings right there!

look at how much I just typed what the hell. More than I usually do. But that's the reason why I'm not much into modding lately. I've been cheated on, played with, used.. I gave her a roof above her f****ing head because she didn't have anywhere else to go to! I brought her from the other side of the country back to the town where her mom lives! She has free food, place to sleep and everything... And this is how I got paid...

I hope, for anyone who reads this, to be cautious with men/women. I hope this never happens to ANYONE. I mean it.

I can believe, that you are in a really bad mood, believe me, I always have problems, just, I don't really have a person to talk about it. So I cry at night a lot of times (just when I'm alone of course), but still. You have to forget all of this. It won't make anything better, if you get angry or too sad about it. Though, I don't know if there is any other solution for these kind of problems. This is the worst of all. Having a problem without a solution.

I've been through a similar situation so I kinda know the feeling. When you're too much a of good, giving person you tend to attract leeches who will suck the life out of you and give you very little in return. Yet you keep giving them chances cause you're the kind of person who tries to see the best in everyone, just to get your heart broken again. You end up making excuses for them yourself and thinking of every single possibility as to why they're doing this. I hate do admit it, but that old saying is very true "no good deed goes unpunished". One good way I learned to figure out who is who on the matter is not thinking "oh, they don't know him/her like I do, only I can make that judgement". most untrue. listen to what the people who love you think about this person. they tend to be right and they only want what's good for you.

I cannot judge myself if I'm a good caring person or not. If I say it, it sounds ego or arrogant or whatever someone else will name it. But I DO attract these how you call it "leeches", they suck both my heart dry and my pockets dry till there's nothing off me left to suck on. It has been done three times now. And that's how many exes I had. I slept with all three of them. And boy... do I feel nasty..... They say men think with their HELLO, but I know I don't. If I saw all of this coming, I wouldn't have done it at all, but that's kinda late to say and know eh?

if you went all the way to being slave-like to her, I'd say you're a giving person. not in an arrogant way. but people tend to become suckers when they're in love. I'm generally so calm and patient and never let anything take me out of my inner "happy place". but when I'm in love that's all thrown out the window. it's like I'm a different person altogether. it's like our good canadian friend alanis says:

I can feel so unsexy for someone so beautiful
So unloved for someone so fine
I can feel so boring for someone so interesting
So ignorant for someone of sound mind

I'm staying strong, I'm done with her. Next time she appears in my face, I'll make an exeption in my rule not to hit women ever. Stupid piece of crap.

Anyway, feeling better today. Been in the city next to our town for like 4 hours straigth, searching for some stuff for my girlcrew (I give lessons to them). At least I know that when I buy stuff for the crew, I don't waste my money on anyone cheating on me lol.

Glad you're feeling better.

I, on the other hand, have a fever and tonsillitis. My doctor did tests for meningitis so it could have been a lot worse than it is.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.