How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Finished exams (finally) so now time for relaxation and getting around to that hud I promised MarvelFan some time ago

Happy Birthday Tymaca!  :thumbsup2:
...I'm glad for you Ragincajun...I'm just getting started  :(

Today, I feel all bad. It's raining out there, since morning (it's evening here). Plus, my favourite game franchise's next game (Shin Megami Tensei: Persona franchise and I'm talking about Persona 5) won't come out on PS2, it will be PS3 exclusive (It's still unknown, what will be in it, the only thing known, is that there will be P5 and on wikipedia, there's something about PS3 exclusivity, which is bad) :(

I'm sick of raining too...here its raining since yesterday  :( :( :(

Happily, it doesn't rain here now, though it's really windy and the sky is grey and dark. Weather like this makes me down all the time :(

harddrive crash! oh noes! i didn't loose too much, but i am incredibly angry about loosing my psd mad bmp file for patriot (the young avenger). it looked really cool and i was hoping to test it in-game today :/.

Just arrived back after my last exam! It finished at 5pm... It is now 1:20am... Yeah. Much fun was had afterwards!

I don't drink but I just end up getting hyper anyway. ^_^

I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! :D :D :D
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

My exams just finished yesterday! With maths being the last! i am ecstatic!
CHECK OUT <a href="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3593.0.html">;MY BOOSTERS</a> (I NO LONGER MOD)

I'm finally a Junior in high school.!!!
excited....oh and I may do American Idol this Summer.(hope they come to Chicago again or somewhere near here).!
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

I like what Mr.Law said there! Simon wont be there no more, though.
CHECK OUT <a href="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3593.0.html">;MY BOOSTERS</a> (I NO LONGER MOD)

yeah I know, I hope they don't have an awful judge though.  LOl
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

Been busy lately. Not only with gaming :P (yeah I started playing WoW again lol) but also with forming a dancecrew, arranging some gigs for one of my classes, etc etc.

And time is valuable when you need rest.

So, with that said, I hope to still have time when I attend my new school. That's right, I'm going to attend a new school, another 4 years studying stuff. Bleh.
I currently have 4 certificates in 6 years of studying at the same school (basic ICT, administration times 3) and I don't wanna be the direct slave of a boss (secretary / assistant), so that's why I'm gonna do a major in a different direction.  And apparently, the costs are almost DOUBLE AS HIGH compared to my last school. GREAT! No it ain't. Means I have to have a side-job to a) pay it (yeah I'll get money from our government) b) to have some money for myself so I can either a1) collect some cash to buy what I want (in this case, my drivers license and a car) and b1) to go out and have fun (aka party!!!).

But I'll try to work on some mods (in particular Penance) and release them.

I'm happy about all your new possibilities and sad that I'm gonna miss first and foremost you but also your work here. hate feeling ambivalent :P
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."