How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
i joined some dancing thing back as a kid, but it never worked out. although i gotta say the second video was neat! you go dem moves and it's funny how there's quite a number of modders here who happen to be dancers. its not typical or maybe its just me :P
CHECK OUT <a href="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3593.0.html">;MY BOOSTERS</a> (I NO LONGER MOD)

Quote from: Nowhere Man on July 01, 2010, 10:32AM
yeah, I'm a dancer too. I can do the most difficult dance styles there is, such as the running man, the robot and the diver. all very complex, but none as chalenging as trying to learn dihan's told-you-so dance. Michael Flatley retired in shame cause he couldn't do the complex footwork involved.

For sure.

In fact, in order to do my told-you-so dance you must be unable to dance. Only the Doctor has ever come close to being able to replicate my legendary dance.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Hmm.. you guys are right there are a lot of jean boosters.Which is why im updating her 1 more time.I'm not that much of a jeanfan^^ lol.Anyway i couldn't really picture anyone on this site that can ''dance''(hope that wasn't rude).I have my dancing moments lol i was part of this group called 308 and we like street danced.I had to stop since i never see any of my friends anymore :( .Oh well i can make new ones.

i just decided that i want pad thai.
no thats not relevant to anything XD.
btw anyone else hear of x-women the marvel oneshot?
news article>> http://marvel.com/news/comicstories.13025.preview~colon~_x-women_%231
and shadowcat and marvel gurrrll have new costumes too ^^ http://marvel.com/images/775348.X_WOMEN_1_preview_art_by_Milo_Manara/from/content.story.13025

ive been so bored for the last few days! been going out a lot cos there isnt much to do at home & there isnt any game to play lol
CHECK OUT <a href="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3593.0.html">;MY BOOSTERS</a> (I NO LONGER MOD)

Its offical, the X-woman have become Money milkcows to, it looks like Rogue is humping that thing :P

i thought it was just me thinking of that lol

I will have to find a diet and an exercise program, where I can loose 3 kilogramms a week. Good for me! You're new picture is cool shadowslacks, though, for me, everything is cool, which is Naruto/Naruto Shippuuden (What a fan I am)

so i haven't really been modding for the past week and i don't know how  much progress i'll make over the next weeks eiher. why? romance. and yes i do have the length of this relationship already planned XD. it's a long story. just letting you know. i have been doing some skinning on the side though, so you can expect some of those when i get around to compiling them.

well, congrats deedoo. dont mean to get nosey but you finally found her, aye

And I'm feeling like crap because I lost my wallet (with my "creditcard" and a whole lot of cash in it) several days ago. Can't find it anywhere, I think a kiddo from a class I had friday (not my dance class, I was substitude for someone else) stole it or thought, hey, a wallet. I hate unfair people nowadays. Even kids at that age (-10).

Are you in my country? I mean, really, kids are really disrespectful here at every age. They think they are really high and mighty and everything is only good, how they see it. It's quite frustrating. If humanity will remain like this, I don't even want to know how will the next generation act.

That's what kids are like everywhere; it's a huge problem in the UK too. I blame the government for making corporal punishment illegal. This means that parents are unable to hit their children (even if it's just a smack on the bum) as a form of discipline because the child can then call the police and have them arrested for assault. So parents are unable to discipline children and the children get away with murder (metaphorically speaking). Of course, some parents just don't care anyway and let their kids run riot - you'll usually find these people appearing on TV on programs such as The Jeremy Kyle Show in the UK or the Jerry Springer Show in the US.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Here to, (not me, altough im at age 12 i have NEVER been called rude, and defnitly not the person that Suigetsu described) We have like two things you could say to somebody here ''je'' which is a thing you say to younger people then yourself and ''u'' or ''uw'' which is a thing you say to older people, lots of kids confuse that here, mainly calling the teacher ''je'' and curse all there is. We have like this kid on school with some sort of autism (i once knew what he had, but i already forgot it :P) and he gets anger issues REAL quick, its like Godzilla. He mainly trows everything at everyone. And then the teacher complains about how we (somtimes its we, some times its others XD) can not go mad on him, when frankly, kids get all mad on each other surely 5x in the pauze. Its like, ''he has autism he needs to be protected'' i have autism to but if the teacher ever tryed to protect me i would SOOO get pissed off :P ''Long post, singing out :P''

July 06, 2010, 04:55AM #884 Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 04:58AM by shadowslacks
im  17 and im probably too young to voice out about this, but Dihan has a point. However, in my point of view, i wont blame much  to the kids these days, and im not just saying that to justify my generation or to rationalize. Personally, it starts with HOME. The responsibility lies with the parents (which is what makes it extremely difficult to be one) because parents need to know how to strike a balance between good parenting and at the same time, know the boundary between their child's autonomy and responsibilities. We all know why corporal punishment was banned though, because some parents have issues that they may not be able to control the administration of these certain punishments and may result to even cause death on the child. Also, studies have shown that aggression and pain in our younger years deeply affect the relationship we will have with our parents and with others when we grow up. After all, the things we do are mostly what we see on our parents when we were younger (role modelling concept). The media too has some responsibility to do for the coming generations but considering this type of society, we're all learning to compromise for change (and sometimes it may be too much). Do note that teenage pregnancy mostly results to bad parenting so imagine what happens to the kid when he/she grows up. Also, the lifestyle that we all lead today demands more of our parents' time outside the house to work to get by with paying bills leaving the kid with his/her peers more and lesser parent-children bonding.
But i guess it all comes with a price. I may be wrong though, sorry for being to wordy lol