How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
if she doesn't want to be your friend anymore cause you like her this way than she wasn't that much of a friend in the first place.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

I feel super sick school start in 2 hours I feel like I'm going to blackout I don't want to go!!!
UnCannyJean Mods & Skins

Some people I know can't even sleep; they're so excited.... I'm scared what if I don't blend in people say I often dress different from others What If the (mean girl) says somethin rude to me what should I do.... ???
UnCannyJean Mods & Skins

Embrace your individuality! Just be yourself - that way people will come to like you for who you are and not some false personality that you have grafted upon your being.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Thanks Dihan I feel alittle better and I will keep what you said in mind Thank You!
UnCannyJean Mods & Skins

Yeah, plus, your problem is like mine, which I had in a long time. But for know, I'm at the "I don't care about them" status, as I'm totally pumped up thanks to WWE :D I'm full with adrenaline and everything is just cool know! :D And don't forget, there will always be "mean people", but they can be defeated. As he said, just be yourself and everything will be A-OK, at least for you :D

Yeah ,Suigetsu, i just wanna say thank you for working with me on the loki mod, even in your Emotinal state :)

It was great, that I was asked about oppinions and stuff, it helped to get my mind off about bad stuff :)

Ok guys I'm back from school there were alot of bad and few of good; I got so lost that I didn't even eat lunch but the last period i saw  that my brother was in the same class i was in (JORTC) I'm so happy but then he' had to to say something stupid" Here come fire crotch" everybody laughed I feel so embarrassed  and that what my high light of of my first day at school... I'm be back in 2 hours I have Home Work to do 
UnCannyJean Mods & Skins

I feel bad for you. But, I dunno. Don't care with them. And your brother, just beat him up, if he does something bad :D

Worst day ever. Some one said I was gay because I liked Jean Grey! :(

Yeah, it's logical. You like a girl, ergo, you are gay. Some people are so unlogical and stupid. Just ignore them. You like what you like, and it won't make you bad (normally. if you like cutting people up, than you are bad).

I mean like Jean is in my top five characters, Deadpool is my #1 favorite, Jean is #4. I didn't mean like she was my favorite, #1.