How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Oh come on guys! We don't need someone to be strong ! My relationships never have a long duration too, so I have to get used to be a bit alone, and we are all young . Enjoy the life, make good things that good things will turn to you, even if it takes some time.. ;)

Well, to be honest, I love this topic. Not just the fact, that I created it (what a guy I am), but here, people can be themselves. People can say what they think, what they go through, and dunno, this way this whole forum is not just average "talk about the mod, the game and of course, more about mods and games". This here is a place, where mostly Marvel gamers are, but here, we can talk about all kinds of stuff. We won't just learn about eachother, that who is good in modding and stuff, but more intimate stuff, like real life problems. This makes a society good. And I'm just happy, that this topic has 80 pages. It's more than I thought there will be. Oh, and I'm with Marvel Watcher. Lets just live our lives. That's what I'm doing nowadays, and I feel a lot better :)

If only it was that simple... :P I do feel much better than I did about a year ago, when I was really down all the time. Now I feel like I actually had a LIFE ! And so far I haven't had a better feeling.... ((:
Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack on that motherf*cker's reflection
My Mods for XML2: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3018.0

That's good I guess. :) (Hope I did not misunderstood you)

Oh, and before I forget: I hope no one misunderstands that longer post I just did today here (the one I did before this). But the meaning of it is, in my view, that I'm happy, that people can talk about their life on this forum. :)

Im SO PISSED today.One of my teachers pissed me off and then a student threw a pen at me and said I wouldn't do anything and i went over there and hit his face aganst the desk and his nose was bleeding.Then the teacher sent ONLY ME to the dean and i got suspended for 3 days.

I've never been suspended before so you can imagine how pissed i am  :mad:

I can imagine! I was never suspensed but if I would, I would be very pissed. Specially if the guy that started the fight wasn't suspensed.

December 10, 2010, 03:28PM #1191 Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 03:34PM by Dark Phoenix
They think that you started the fight, why don't you tell them that the student that threw a pen to you told you that you wouldn't do anything? i think they wouldn't believe you, but it's a good try. and i'm done with school, jajajaja it's summer vacation time for me!! jajajaja
(I live in south america)

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on December 10, 2010, 03:08PM
Im SO PISSED today.One of my teachers pissed me off and then a student threw a pen at me and said I wouldn't do anything and i went over there and hit his face aganst the desk and his nose was bleeding.Then the teacher sent ONLY ME to the dean and i got suspended for 3 days.

Well what do you expect? What you did was completely disproportionate to what this other guy did. A suitable punishment for assault. Should be relieved that the police weren't involved.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

December 10, 2010, 04:15PM #1193 Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 04:19PM by Jeanfan321
Quote from: Dark Phoenix on December 10, 2010, 03:28PM
They think that you started the fight, why don't you tell them that the student that threw a pen to you told you that you wouldn't do anything? i think they wouldn't believe you, but it's a good try. and i'm done with school, jajajaja it's summer vacation time for me!! jajajaja
I did but then the Dean said well you should of told on him

EDIT: @Dihan you're right and stupid things like that get put on my permanent record and my mom always says in middle school they start tracking you serious. Which is bad if i wanna get into schools like M.I.T

Quote from: Dark Phoenix on December 10, 2010, 03:28PM
and i'm done with school, jajajaja it's summer vacation time for me!! jajajaja

Same here!!

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on December 10, 2010, 03:08PM

face breaking is a perfectly legitimate reason for suspension. pissy making teacher or no, that's no reason to go smack someones face into a desk. really i doubt there's a law against pen flicking, but assault? definitely...

@Deedooo i realize now maybe i should of just threw the pen right back at him or just not have done anything. Well,at least i have more time to study for exams

One thing is sure. This showed, that you are not the kind of guy, who they should pick on

Quote from: Suigetsu on December 11, 2010, 10:56AM
One thing is sure. This showed, that you are not the kind of guy, who they should pick on
i usually never had problems with anyone. I wasn't popular but i also was known very well

lol I am sorry but this is really fun about throwing the person into a desk, and really yeah you probably shouldnt have, but when your in the heat of the moment lol or on the spot like this its really probably the first thing you think of, and everyone has their own thoughts on this but saying that you shouldnt have is not going to change it so no offence but really it doesnt matter what is done is done and cant be changed, unless of course time travel is created, but I dont see this happening for a while and even if you did do this it just helps us relize that next time you probably wont throw someones face into a desk XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS