How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
hate to tell you that that won't happen in the series. she's not even gonna appear again. but you can take some comfort by reading comics where that exact thing happened. She made peace with Rogue very recently actually, but she's always been a friend of the x-folks
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Havent posted here in a while or did any modding because of school and track.I was so happy i made it we had a meet and i came second in the 400 yard 1st in the 200 and jumped 18.2 feet for long jump so im happy. but exhausted and i'll start modding maybe during spring break.

I'm happy cause I'll get my drive-license next week and I already got a car :D And also my grades were great at University and the girlfriend of my brother just passed to the Uni, today and she is a great friend of mine. So everything is going great, but this week was a very full one. I hope I get more time next week to work on my mods, cause next month I'll make a surgery to take off my amygdalas than little time after, the classes start all over again... So I have to hurry up :P

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on February 17, 2011, 06:07PM
Havent posted here in a while or did any modding because of school and track.I was so happy i made it we had a meet and i came second in the 400 yard 1st in the 200 and jumped 18.2 feet for long jump so im happy. but exhausted and i'll start modding maybe during spring break.

I used to run, but now I have been having health issues and running isnt fun any more lol, but good for you on your run!

and Marvel Watcher congrats on your license and getting a car!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

-Jeanfan321, congratulations for making it second!, i'm not so good with speed so congratulations! it must have been tough though running all those yards.
-midnightphoenix123 are you allright? have you seen a doctor?
-marvel watcher

i'm happy because tomorrow i'll buy Kingdom Hearts 2 and emulate it in my pc. i Can't Wait to play in Ariel's world and Pirates of the Caribbean world!

Quote from: Dark Phoenix 1 on February 17, 2011, 08:32PM
-midnightphoenix123 are you allright? have you seen a doctor?

i'm happy because tomorrow i'll buy Kingdom Hearts 2 and emulate it in my pc. i Can't Wait to play in Ariel's world and Pirates of the Caribbean world!

Well yes I did, and we think its something with my blood and maybe asthma, but we havent found anything out yet, but in my gym class every monday we do weights and I almost passed out like 5 times and I threw up once so we need to figure out whats wrong, luckily I dont need to do weights any more but the mile run will suck :P Congratz on Kingdom hearts 2 its so fun! Ariels world is so fun, but you have to get lots of stuff to finish her world, and I love Emulaters, but the ps2 ones always run so slow :/

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

thank you and yeah it runs kind of slow but i managed to speed it up by looking at this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpGu3vJ9YIA&feature=related, it helped me a lot. oh and in Kingdom Hearts 2 i had it before but i couldn't defeat the guy with the guitar in the underworld, i have little time to finish the enemies off. and i hope you get better midnightphoenix123, if only Doctor House was not a fiction you would be in perfect conditions right now. yeah the mile run will totally suck, so i hope you can figure out what you have.

Thank you, and I hope I can figure it out to, I dont want to fall over while running lol :D I love Kingdom hearts XD did I say that already? lol watch Kingdom hearts 3 will have Marvel people in it to, although I wouldnt mind seeing Jean transform to a mermaid and swim alongside Ariel under the sea and DESTROY Ursula XD

really? oh i have to see that, yeah, i would love to see that too. and i would add Ms. Marvel too, i like her a lot. i would like to see: Sora, Donald, Goofy, Jean, Carol and Ariel working together to defeat Giant Ursula. that would totally rock

Yes it would and storm and Rogue, Rogue just for laughs because you could drain Ursulas power and then tunr Rogue to Ursula XD And storm because you could totally shock the heck out of Ursula lol

yeah, she would shock Ursula a lot XD, but she would have to be careful because Sora, Donald, Goofy and Ariel are in the water and they might get shocked too. My ps2 controller for the pc doesn't work anymore so i'll have to use the keyboard to play Kingdom Hearts 2. it's kind of annoying, but i'll get used to it. (i hope)

I always find useing the keyboard is confusing because some of the buttons are to far away from each other, or they are to close to each other :/

I'm so enthused cause my father, sister and I are planning a great trip to western Europe next july/august that's gonna be awesome! We want to go to Lisbon, Barcelona, Paris, Le Mont S'. Michel, London, Stonehenge, Brussels and Amsterdam. If this trip actually does happen I'm gonna have the time of my life!
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Amsterdam huh. Amsterdamnit, that's not close to where I live =/ I live in southeast Holland XD