How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
oh, you Europeans are so spoiled when it comes to distances. Even if you had to cross all of Holland it would still be close as hell. I travel at least thrice a year to São Paulo and that's 1000kms away. I'll tell you the same thing I told Bryn: Look how far I'm coming from. It would be so cool if we could hang out together. we could go clubbing, you, me and my sister. She's very pretty you know? I know you're in a serious relashionship and all but you're not dead and looking is not cheating :P Just imagine how much fun we could have :D
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on February 18, 2011, 03:22PM
I always find useing the keyboard is confusing because some of the buttons are to far away from each other, or they are to close to each other :/

yeah, i agree, but is easy with kingdom hearts, but it's difficult with MUA2, XML and XML2

Today I feel very happy cause I am going to buy the Little Mermaid dvd and Alladin's 3 dvds and the woman who is going to sell me these ones told me that she will give e a bonus DVD: the little mermaid 2 and 3!!

Great! my little sister has an Ariel doll. she plays with it all the time. i have Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days. it's pretty aswome!

Good for you Ariel! I love those Dvd's lol and I have Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days for my DS Emulator if that counts lol

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

actually it counts, i have it on my emulator too. what emulator do you use? i use Windspro 2011, No$gba.

I use DeSmuME_x64

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

ok, that's a good emulator too. but i highly recommend No$gba. it's the best one for emulating DS games

So I took some tylenol pms to kill the pain in my teeth and so i can be well rested for tomorrow. I was so excited about workin on Rogue's booster, and what happens? Sirens are going off and were under a Tornado Warning and Watch...so yeah... Thank You Mother Nature! lol.

well i watched lady gaga's new "born this way" video and despite all the weirdness, honestly nothing she does surprises me anymore XD
if you haven't seen it here it is: http://www.vevo.com/watch/lady-gaga/born-this-way/USUV71100098
though i do warn you it's not for the weak of mind haha

i'm very well today, i got Final Fantasy 8 for pc. i Wonder if Squall fights Sephiroth (i know he's from Final Fantasy 7, but i want to know) who would win? i think Squall would.

Quote from: Dark Phoenix 1 on February 27, 2011, 08:48PM
ok, that's a good emulator too. but i highly recommend No$gba. it's the best one for emulating DS games

Ok I will surely have to test it out!

yeah, but it doesn't run these games: Kingdom Hearts ReCoded and Bakugan Battle Brawlers Defenders of The Core. Only Desmume 9.6 can

I simply cannot believe how often I'm like, "I'm back!" and then the next week I'm like, "I'm gone!"
Akshully (Noel style [who else remembers this?]), this has only happened like twice, but still....
How very atrocious of me :P
I will try to be on more (hopefully).

Quote from: Dark Phoenix 1 on March 01, 2011, 09:21AM
yeah, but it doesn't run these games: Kingdom Hearts ReCoded and Bakugan Battle Brawlers Defenders of The Core. Only Desmume 9.6 can

The 1 I use runs them 2, I think, Im sure I tried both Kingdom heats, but now Bakugan