How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: Ariel on March 02, 2011, 10:00AM
If you are asking it, it's because I probably never told you my history:
when I was 3, I bought The Little mermaid movie (1998 version), I loved it! It was my first love! I used to sing the musics of the movie all the time and watch it all the time! then when i was almost five, my parents hid from me. And forbade me to think, to draw, to TALK about her.  couldn't make anything! then I in 2001 (I think) the little mermaid 2 was released and I was dying to buy it, I didn't even ask them to buy, I knew the anwer... In 2006, the little mermaid 1 DVD Secial edittion was released and I was really DYING to buy, it's hard to see a lot of girls buying it and perceive you can't. I just started drawing her again this year and I'm so happy, but still they don't want me to draw neither watch or buy her movie.

That sucks, im sorry, parents shouldnt do things to kids like that! Mainly when they take something away you almost couldnt live without!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

remember how I didn't know whether the problem with my PC was the power source or the video board? well, I got a new video board and it's working great, had 2 wonderful weeks of playing and modding and now the power source crashed and I had to send my pc to maintenance. so, I guess the problem were both things. thursday I'll get it back and till then I can only access the internet in my mom's pc. guess I'll have to catch up on my reading or something. either way I feel lobotomized. :(
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

March 06, 2011, 08:02PM #1385 Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 08:06PM by мaгvel wатcheг
Congratz Gui :) Now you can make me a visit! ^^ I still have your She-Huk comic haha. Btw guys I'm recovering from my surgery of amygdala it was pretty horrible cause my noise get a hemorrhage and started to bleed a lot, but now I'm getting better.

Feel better soon!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Same here, I hope that you feel better soon my friend :)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

oh no! amygdulas are pretty important, are they not? i too hope you feel better soon!

March 06, 2011, 10:17PM #1389 Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 10:20PM by Nowhere Man
he meant his tonsils :P

FYI Rodrigo, in english, the amigdala is the part of the brain responsible for your primal instincts, such as sex, agression, the "fight or flee" response and so on. also called "reptilian brain".

and thanks! we gotta go out somewhere. can't stand being at home anymore. let's go get yeltsin drunk or something LOL.

get well soon!

Quote from: Nowhere Man on March 06, 2011, 10:17PM
let's go get yeltsin drunk or something LOL.

:O
I wanna go! :(
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

come to brazil than....you can stay at my place ^^

:rofl:
Hope you feel better, Watcher.

On a side note, I'm celebrating my birthday this weekend, and my sis ter bascally asid she would get me a Japanese reading/writing course. Coolest part is, it's in manga form.