How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
i feel Excellent today. i'm playing Rune Factory 3 a Fantasy Harvest Moon on my DS Emulator. By the way, Does any of you guys know how can i marry Raven on Rune Factory 3?

Quote from: Dark Phoenix 1 on March 08, 2011, 03:19PM
how can i marry Raven on Rune Factory 3?

Have you searched google for it?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

i found out how, you have to unite the two villages, complete her 9 requests and you must have her heart level at 10. plus the marriage bed.

Ahh sounds complicated lol

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

no, it's not complicated at all. you have to follow the main story. everything is part of the main history. Except wich girl you want to marriage, the girl you want is for you to decide. i Chose Raven. she can transform into a Phoenix. She's Very cute like that, not to mention very powerful as well.

!Teenangst Alert!
I'm not sure if you remember, but quite some time ago, I think I told you guys something of how I had a crush on my bestfriend(?) Well now he is together with my other bestfriend, and I still sort of like him... Ssooo things haven't been all that good lately. Though I do my best not to think of it, it all comes rushing into my head the very moment I shut the lights and try to go to sleep. -> I don't get to sleep as early as I should, 'cause I'm thinking too much -> I get too little sleep -> my school grades are coming down... And this spring just happens to be probably the most important time... I'm about to finish comprehensive school and am applying for some upper secondary school -> my average grade should be better. And in addition to that, I really have started to dislike school. I have always liked school so this is rather new feeling for me. But I caught myself almost stealing some cigarettes from one of my classmate's bag, and I have this growing need to get drunk. I also have started skipping classes and everything... I know that might be lame or whatever, but pleaassee shut up about it... I'm angst and you don't want to start arguing with me when I'm angst...

#2 (or3whatever...) I'm eating too much. Seriously. If I continue like this, I'll end up rolling to school instead of walking... I have tried to jog and do some basic exercises at home, but I'm really gaining weight. Everytime I eat, it makes me feel bad about myself, like I was worse and weak... AND I'm afraid that if I continue like this I'll end up with bulimia or something. So far I have avoided that simply with the fact, that I hate puking too much, but still that pops into my head everytime I eat too much. I love eating. I wouldn't want to stop it. It's just that... I think it isn't good for me...

Also. I'm confused about my feelings. As I told you before I like this guy who is a very good friend of mine, and he is going out with this another good friend of mine. And I'm jealous. I'm afraid that it'll destroy our friendship and me in the process. It's just that. A internet-friend of mine told me that I should just tell him the truth, but I'm afraid. Since he is straight and I obviously am not. He might consider it too weird and decide that it's best if we didn't speak with each other. And that would be like a suicide, since he is probably the best friend I have ever had. I don't wanna' loose him. Then again, before I tell him, there is always that little part of me, that is secretly wishing he was gay or bi. Eventhough I know quite surely that isn't true.

And there are some more little things like a school which I would maybe like to go, but it isn't in this city and about this growing fear that I might start hurting myself physically, but I'd rather not start with them now...

!Teenangst ends!

If you read, thank you, I appreciate it, congratulations, and sorry I think it's rather confusing, but I AM confused...

If you didn't read,  I understand completely [:
Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack on that motherf*cker's reflection
My Mods for XML2: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3018.0

Aw ThePhoenix, You've got some difficult times >.<  But if I can give you an advise, don't give up of everything.. it's like a step of your life that you have to pass through. I have already passed for similar things. Just few people know, but when I was 14 I was really fat and couldn't stop eating. I entered in the Weight Watchers and get healthy again.. maybe its a solution for you. About the boy, I know its difficult, but its better to keep his friendship then don't have him in your life. Give your life a time then things will get better ;)
About my health situation, Thanks guys lol I always forget that the right word is tonsils, Luis have already told me that xD And actually my nose get the hemorrhage cause I've done two surgerys : tonsils and septum deviation, the second one cause the bleeding. Now I'm really better, but I still can't eat bread,cakes, cookies these things and I'm tired of only eating sweet things like ice cream, jelly and fruit soups :P

i'm feeling nice today, i don't like going to school, it's so boring, but i go anyways. i wish i could take a nap in every class, time would go faster. maybe i should imitate Karina from Rune Factory 3 and just sleep. but i could get in trouble... i'll think about it

@ThePhoenix - I know how you feel. The thing is that having such strong feelings for anyone is not good for you, even if they were reciprocated. You're getting obsessed and no person in the world should be so important as to be the center of your universe. Life is supposed to have balance. I mean, even if you are in love with someone you should have several other priorities in your life other than romance. I know cause BELIEVE ME, I've been through this. And I guess anyone who's ever been in love at a young age has. As time passes you have to take control of your emotions. I know it's really hard to do this right now, but being able to control your passions is part of growing up and becoming mature. You should never allow any other persons existance be the driving force or condition to yours. Love yourself. You can and will be able to be happy with or without him. Your life is yours. Your happiness is in your hands and noone elses. Take responsibility for it.

oh, my pc came back today! yay!
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

So I went to the dentist yesterday...cause I have 6 decayed teeth on the top...yay... but they cleaned out my bottom teeth and their saved, Woot! Now I can't have  pop or juice, I have to drink water and a little milk... (water is so boring... lol) So yeah, I woke up this morning and everything was fine, even without my Dr. pepper... until I found my phone charger completly chewed up, thanks to my puppy... So now I can't charge my phone...lovely. Thank god for X-Men cartoons. They always calm me down. lol

Quote from: Dark Phoenix 1 on March 10, 2011, 12:50PM
i'm feeling nice today, i don't like going to school, it's so boring, but i go anyways. i wish i could take a nap in every class, time would go faster. maybe i should imitate Karina from Rune Factory 3 and just sleep. but i could get in trouble... i'll think about it

Ahh school lol, Cant wait till im done! And ThePhoenix, sorry for all your troubles it sounds like you are in a tough spot, Im sure you will figure everything out eventually!

I feel excellent today, i'm playing one of the best RPG games for the DS. Golden Sun Dark Dawn

I feel Damn Good!! Last year of HS,starring College in Texas(Texas Southern University) in October and moving out of parents House and into a apartment with my best-friend YAY!!

can't get this out of my head:

"So pure of heart,
so strong of mind,
so true of aim,
with his marshmallow laser,
marshmallow laseeeeeer!"

damn you deedooo :P
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

:( I have a terrible day.... It's all because of my study. The teacher hasn't appreciated my report by which I did very long and thoroughly... I always  studied very well, therefore it's  a blow for me.... :(

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †