How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Lol I member when she was on the Suit Life, and Highschool musical, not she is on that Hell Cats show.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

yeah, she gave Candas her voice too in Phineas and Ferb! one day i just had a feeling of looking into Ashley Tisdale, i looked onto her in Wikipedia and saw that she's a singer. i looked into her music and totally fell in love with her! her songs are great!

Her singing isnt my style, but Ive listend to her before, and yeah I forgot about Phineas and Ferb

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

oh i see. i like her singing a lot, i have her songs in my cellphone as well. i have four of Ashley, two of Hannah Montana (a.k.a. Miley Cirus), four of Maddona and one of Gwen Stefani.

I listen to Gwen, and Madonna they are good! I used to listen to Hannah/ Miley all the time, now I dont like her music I used to have a ton of her songs, but I just got rid of most of them

ah ok. it happened to me too, i liked listening to opera music but i dont like it now (with the exception of Phoenix Rises, that song totally rocks)

Because of my failures I have been strongly upset. To distract, I have decided to change my hair color. Now I'm  brightly red as Ariel or Jean! I like it so much!!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Quote from: Dark Phoenix 1 on March 22, 2011, 09:09PM
ah ok. it happened to me too, i liked listening to opera music but i dont like it now (with the exception of Phoenix Rises, that song totally rocks)

That happens to me all the time lol, and Rogue cool hair due its like extreme!

Quoteand Rogue cool hair due its like extreme!

lol. Maybe but I feel so good now!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Quote from: Rogue on March 23, 2011, 10:54PM
lol. Maybe but I feel so good now!

Well that's good!

Quote from: Dark Phoenix 1 on March 24, 2011, 05:28PM
That's Aswome! i'm glad Rogue.
Same here. I'd love to be a redhead as well but it wouldn't suit me.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on March 24, 2011, 05:52PM
Same here. I'd love to be a redhead as well but it wouldn't suit me.

Same here, I always wanted a white streak like Rogue to, I have the brown hair to go with it XD

I dyed my bangs white since I was 16, but I stopped doin that when I was 23. Pretty soon, at 25, I wont have to, cause I already have grey hair (it's wierd...) lol

I hope I dont get gray hair, lol, but white hair, not my whole head, would be cool!