How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I twas cool for awhile, if i had my old computer, I could share a picture. Now all I have is when I dyed it blonde. It's always fun to try somethin new once in a while lol.

Friends! It's not difficult to guess that.... I  had too the hair likethe Rogue some years ago! It was cool!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Quote from: Rogue on March 24, 2011, 10:49PM
Friends! It's not difficult to guess that.... I  had too the hair likethe Rogue some years ago! It was cool!
Quote from: RogueDW331 on March 24, 2011, 09:40PM
I twas cool for awhile, if i had my old computer, I could share a picture. Now all I have is when I dyed it blonde. It's always fun to try somethin new once in a while lol.

I dye my hair blonde sometimes, Ive been doing it for awhile! I bet it was cool Rogue, I wish I could do it lol maybe someday!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

nice idea midnightphoenix123!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Quote from: Rogue on March 25, 2011, 09:14AM
nice idea midnightphoenix123!

Thank you!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

How much I want to dye my hair!!... I think I look best with black/brown hair which I have now.. reminds me of Scarlet witch sometimes

Quote from: Optic-Witch on March 25, 2011, 09:50AM
How much I want to dye my hair!!... I think I look best with black/brown hair which I have now.. reminds me of Scarlet witch sometimes

Black hair is cool!

i agree, but i like more Red hair lol. i'm feeling excellent today, i beated the Avalon Code game for DS and discovered that the Phoenix was no evil entity at all, it was an entity but not evil.

I'm feeling tired cause the university is taking all my time this semester >.< I don't even have time for modding anymore :( The only day that I have free is friday's afternoons, so I guess I'll take a long time to finish any of my mods :S

Quote from: Ariel on March 25, 2011, 05:52PM
Just watched this video and lovd it!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v63-o4M2vD4

What is the video, its blocked in my country :/ lame

it's an Emma Frost Tribute from Wolverine and The X-Men. i gotta say i loved it.

Quote from: мaгvel wатcheг on March 26, 2011, 09:08AM
I'm feeling tired cause the university is taking all my time this semester >.< I don't even have time for modding anymore :( The only day that I have free is friday's afternoons, so I guess I'll take a long time to finish any of my mods :S

What are you going to school for?

Quote from: Dark Phoenix 1 on March 26, 2011, 09:31AM
it's an Emma Frost Tribute from Wolverine and The X-Men. i gotta say i loved it.

Ahh, was it good? AND I CANT WATCH IT! lol stupid copyright laws :/

yeah, it was very good! in the video for Emma it's like i have the powaa! it's amazing!