How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
wow, your father is kind of a strange guy, isn't he?
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Man, what kind of Father would do that? ey mate, confront your father, don't you just stay behind beying attacked man, confront him, tell him how you feel about it, don't you just stay shut up. Do something about it or this Will keep happening.

I'm afraid if I tell jim what I am... worse things will happen. Just to you know:
I don't have many friends ( not including marvelmods people, just school people ), my best friends are: 10 girls and 7 boys. He told I don't have (male) friends enough. He wants me to stop talking to my (female) friends and make new (male) friends. I know making new friends is good, but I'm a shy person, the 17 friends I have are my friends since I was four.

i see, then don't stop talking to them because "your father tells you to" you just do what you want with your friends.

Your father is a little jacked up :/ I feel so bad for you haveing to go through this mess, nobody should have to! I have very little friends I have 2 best friends then some other people who I talk to but arent really my friends, I hope you get through your troubles!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

oh yeah, that makes sense. he doesn't want you to be gay, so he wants you to surround yourself with men. brilliant strategy ¬¬.

My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Quote from: Nowhere Man on March 28, 2011, 06:03PM
oh yeah, that makes sense. he doesn't want you to be gay, so he wants you to surround yourself with men. brilliant strategy ¬¬.

I just thought of that myself now. It truly is brilliant.

Quote from: Nowhere Man on March 28, 2011, 06:03PM

Very true, what a tard lol, guess he didnt think that one though, lol, although being with lots of girls with make you have more feminism, and lots of guys will make you have the hots for them... lol right?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

i guess. but still as Nowhere Man said it really is a brilliant strategy.

Quote from: Dark Phoenix 1 on March 28, 2011, 07:34PM
i guess. but still as Nowhere Man said it really is a brilliant strategy.

Is everyone being sarcastic? Really thats what im getting, if you, being gay, put yourself with lots of other guys, I don't think it will help the situation at hand, just make you like guys more, and as everyone says being gay is not a choice then it wouldnt matter

It has pros and cons. You could be attracted to the guys but you might also start thinking like the guys. I think more like a girl so I usually have more in common with girls than guys. In fact a lot of the stuff that the guys in my school talk about really just disgust me and make me want to walk away so being around guys has never made me think like them. In fact it makes me want to be less like them.

well, you're right about that. i was thinking the exact same thing, but i thought it didn't really matter. but oh well, you're midnightphoenix123, i think more like guys, so i'm triying to get myself a girlfriend now, but she sure is hard mate, oh and midnightphoenix123 you're right, it wouldn't help with anything putting him around guys when you like guys.

despite being straight myself, i always hang out with girls simply because most boys are boorish and rude XD i have a few who are my close friends but the majority of my casual socializing is with females haha.