How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on March 29, 2011, 07:00PM

I dont think it is over reacting, if someone is treated like that it sucks and it isnt just a movie its a TV show, and has 2 other movies, and its just like how we faver X-Men or something else and then our family says, dont skin them mod them or draw them its rude, and hurts you where it counts, so I see where your coming from, but I dont think Toothless is doing anything wrong with the situation, just stating the problems.

Will I don't know where parents aren't able to boss around there kids. lol... No for real like I said I don't mean it in any negative way at all but that what parents do.. I think almost everyone alive has been told what to do at one point of there lives. My parents stop me from going to college cause I needed to stay and watch my siblings. And now I am working for minimum wage, now that sucks.

Quote from: edward on March 29, 2011, 07:09PM

Will I don't know where parents aren't able to boss around there kids. lol... No for real like I said I don't mean it in any negative way at all but that what parents do.. I think almost everyone alive has been told what to do at one point of there lives. My parents stop me from going to college cause I needed to stay and watch my siblings. And now I am working for minimum wage, now that sucks.

I know you arent coming from anywhere negative, and I hope I didnt come off mean, but I get that parents do that, but they cant control your life, they can surrently tell you what to do, but not control you if you like something then you like it, people cant stop you

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on March 29, 2011, 07:13PM
I know you arent coming from anywhere negative, and I hope I didnt come off mean, but I get that parents do that, but they cant control your life, they can surrently tell you what to do, but not control you if you like something then you like it, people cant stop you

Yes In know but I think he is doing himself bad, by letting it bother him as much as it seems like. I just think there is good times and bad times in life you just gotta be strong.

Quote from: edward on March 29, 2011, 07:19PM
Yes In know but I think he is doing himself bad, by letting it bother him as much as it seems like. I just think there is good times and bad times in life you just gotta be strong.

True, I agree with that!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Edward, I understand you. Yes, in our life the quantity of black strips is more than white, unfortunately. But I'm sure, you'll overcome all difficulties! My life is very hard too nowand seems foolish. Try to be stronger!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

I feel nice today, i got Lara Croft & The Guardian of Light, and it's very fun. hey guys this pic is so, but so beautiful i wanted to share it with all of you. http://www.scenicreflections.com/files/WINGSPAN_PHOENIX_Wallpaper_jyk5u.jpg, i Like it a lot.

Quote from: Dark Phoenix 1 on March 31, 2011, 03:35PM
I feel nice today, i got Lara Croft & The Guardian of Light, and it's very fun. hey guys this pic is so, but so beautiful i wanted to share it with all of you. http://www.scenicreflections.com/files/WINGSPAN_PHOENIX_Wallpaper_jyk5u.jpg, i Like it a lot.

great picture!

i totally agree! i saved it as an image and now it's my wallpaper in my computer! i Love this Phoenix!

Quote from: Dark Phoenix 1 on March 31, 2011, 04:37PM
i totally agree! i saved it as an image and now it's my wallpaper in my computer! i Love this Phoenix!

My wallpaper is the picture I have in my sig lol, I love Phoenix so much aswell! lol :D

It's a really nice pic! I like it too!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

I'm glad you do, i really like the picture so i wanted to share it with all of you.

Quote from: Toothless on April 01, 2011, 05:10PM
Why does everyone hate this music? I just think it's funny.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0&feature=related
Some people think so she will be the next Justin Bieber:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4vLhJuKHxg&feature=related

Me and my sister watched this, and we were like is this a joke? Lol!

i don't really like that music, and Rebbeca Black the next Justin Bieber? is this a joke?

Quote from: Dark Phoenix 1 on April 01, 2011, 07:19PM
i don't really like that music, and Rebbeca Black the next Justin Bieber? is this a joke?

Do you like Justin Bieber? I hate him, he is just like Twilight and Harry Potter, and Hannah Montana, they were all super popular, then now many people dont care or talk about them at all anymore