How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on April 01, 2011, 07:56PM
Do you like Justin Bieber? I hate him, he is just like Twilight and Harry Potter, and Hannah Montana, they were all super popular, then now many people dont care or talk about them at all anymore

I so agree. though Harry Potter is better than the rest of the list, it's still just a fad.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

i hate Justin Bieber as well, so i listen to Ashley Tisdale, Gwen Stefany, Maddona and Miley Cirus. oh and i really like the Harry Potter Movies.

lol my younger sister loves Justin Bieber. I don't care for him, but that's just cause I think he got it easy compared to most other artists. But he's just another icon for real young people. Like Backstreet Boys were when I was little. (Although I liked Nsync better. Notice some of them are still doing things while Backstreet Boys really arent...)

Quote from: Nowhere Man on April 01, 2011, 08:09PM
I so agree. though Harry Potter is better than the rest of the list, it's still just a fad.

I do agree that Harry Potter is better then the rest, but im not a fan of it at all...

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I don't like Justin Bieber and I did once like Miley Cyrus. Nowadays I really don't care for her much. Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato are still awesome though. I liked the Twilight books but the movies aren't as good, but I think that is because everyone is so crazy about team Edward and team Jacob.

I'm a little scared right now, my cat has thrown up 3 times since I woke up, he's got round worms and I can't go get anything cause I have no vehicle or money. I have to wait til my fiance gets off work and gets to the store... I pray that he makes it in time... (and as I typed this, he threw up again. I'm freakin' out...I don't think he's gonna make it...)

April 02, 2011, 11:25AM #1536 Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 11:30AM by Dark Phoenix 1
Oh no, this can't be good, can't you ask your parents for help?

My Mom and her friend (who gave me the cat) came over and gave him medicine, he's doin a lil better, so far hasn't thrown up. I just have to wait and see... time will tell... He's sleepin right now, he's exhausted...

i see, i'm glad he's better. why don't you take him to a veterinary?

Quote from: Scabbia on April 02, 2011, 11:57AM
My Mom and her friend (who gave me the cat) came over and gave him medicine, he's doin a lil better, so far hasn't thrown up. I just have to wait and see... time will tell... He's sleepin right now, he's exhausted...

Poor Kitty :(

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Dark Phoenix 1 on April 02, 2011, 12:12PM
i see, i'm glad he's better. why don't you take him to a veterinary?

The only place we can afford is only open Mon-Thur. And it's Saturday... I'm hoping he can make it to Monday cause then I can have my parents or Aunts take me up there to get everything done. But this medice I got is a prescription medicine, so it should work.

Quote from: Dark Phoenix 1 on April 02, 2011, 12:35PM
ok, he'll make it i'm sure about it.

Agreed, Kitty be strong!

Thanks you guys. I'm tryin to be "not stressful" cause everyone keeps tellin' me cats tend to feel what you feel, but bein calm through this is tough...I've already lost 2 cats within the past 2 years, I don't need another one...

April 02, 2011, 01:01PM #1544 Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 01:11PM by Dark Phoenix 1
Don't worry, with the medicine and the veterinary in Monday he'll make it through for sure!, you have to be positive.