How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I had the most excited  day yesterday since im in 8th grade we have this thing called grad nighht it wuz so fun! We go to universal at 5:00pm and leave 12:00am even though i only went on 4 rides it was fun.Lol but as SOON as we got there rain started pouring on us and and as soon as we entered the park it stopped and everyone was soaking wet!Lol half of us went on the mummy ride and then we all split cause some of use were hungry and some wanted to go on the rides but when we were in line for the rides peeps kept getting in front of us so we had to curse people out and we almost got into a fight too going to islands of adventures and my feet hurt after all that walking.The food was awesome too.I wish it would have never ended

EDIT:Why was the VS game locked?

May 14, 2011, 12:31PM #1653 Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 12:34PM by SuperNatural-Witch
Going out with my friends tonight to celebrity(in my dad car)hehe  ... Time to hit clubs baby!!!

Well, I finally decided what to do with my life and it's great, considering the fact, that I'm only 16. Can't wait 'till Summer, cause on my first day of the Summer holiday, I start the first real day of my life.

May 14, 2011, 02:18PM #1655 Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 03:29PM by Nowhere Man
Quote from: Toothless on May 14, 2011, 07:04AM
Why was the VS. game locked??

I don't know. I think it reached the max number of pages. 1st time this happens here....and I started the thread. I'm so proud *sniff*.

Guess I'll have to make a new one, the vs game pt 2. Im just gonna wait till a moderator speaks to confirm my theory.

Quote from: Suigetsu on May 14, 2011, 12:48PM
Well, I finally decided what to do with my life and it's great, considering the fact, that I'm only 16. Can't wait 'till Summer, cause on my first day of the Summer holiday, I start the first real day of my life.

cool! so, what did you decide to do?

EDIT: wasn't max pages. just unlocked the vs game. don't know why it was locked in the first place.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

The usual stuff. First, I start to change my looks, so that it would match, what I want. Hopefully, I find some Summer job for myself. Then, in a few years, I finish school and after that, I either do some kinda upper school about computers and leave the country after that or I just leave the country and do some stuff, but really live.

good luck! I'm 27 and still haven't really decided to live. I just...survive. The thing is that once you decide to start caring you care about the bad stuff too. and generally I never get to experience the good stuff when I care. they just never happen. so I opt not to care. is it empty? for sure. but it's still better feeling nothing than feeling bad almost all the time.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

May 15, 2011, 05:36AM #1658 Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 06:13AM by SuperNatural-Witch
I had so  fun last night!! , it was like this at first... then it turned into this   So I 2 had leave

I'm very happy. I finally found a 90s Jean Grey Marvel Universe figure. I was searching for it for over a year but gave up when I realized that its gone from stores. Today however I was looking at the MU figures and was so shocked to find a Jean at the very back. I immediately grabbed it (as well as Warpath since the X-Men variant is very rare).

Its cool how a lot of good things are happening lately for you guys. I was suspended from work for two weeks. :( But atleast I get to work on mods :)

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on May 15, 2011, 09:45AM
I'm very happy. I finally found a 90s Jean Grey Marvel Universe figure. I was searching for it for over a year but gave up when I realized that its gone from stores. Today however I was looking at the MU figures and was so shocked to find a Jean at the very back. I immediately grabbed it (as well as Warpath since the X-Men variant is very rare).

Wow, you found it at a store? Lol I gave up looking for minw to, but later found it at a comic book store! I also just bought Shadowcat MU figure because I could never find it and I just found 2 at my Walmart so I got her to

Quote from: SuperNatural-Witch on May 15, 2011, 05:36AM
I had so  fun last night!! , it was like this at first... then it turned into this   So I 2 had leave

Lol I love that show! Nanny rules

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

You found it? aswome! i'm always looking for an X3 Jean but i never find her! and what is the name of that show? it looks great!

Quote from: Jill Valentine on May 15, 2011, 10:56AM
You found it? aswome! i'm always looking for an X3 Jean but i never find her! and what is the name of that show? it looks great!

The show is Nanny, it is amazing! Lol, and when Marvel Legends X3 Jean came out every store I went to they had like 5 lol, I wish I had bought another since I only have 1

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS