How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
That looks really good, but Storms costume is missing the yellow line and the belt

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Yeah Storm looks the weakest out of them all because her costume is incomplete and it blends with her hair.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on May 17, 2011, 07:23PM
Yeah Storm looks the weakest out of them all because her costume is incomplete and it blends with her hair.

Yeah she looks werid

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I love Jean because they did a nice merge of Famke and her comic version. Rogue is amazing because they got the Anna Paquin look but added the southern 90s Rogue that everyone loves. That is how Rogue should have been in the films. (that is also how Phoenix should have looked in the films)

I agree 100%

I don't know, why you all  don't love so the short hair. Probably, because it isn't womanly. But I love, when characters change the appearance, it doesn't make me miss from monotony. I adore the long hair of guys! In my opinion it looks really amazingly! In general in a question of appearance I am not  very basic. I love everything that is beautiful.

About a film. In my opinion the majority of characters on this picture looks ridiculously. Buts I would like them to see in a film in the such suit.

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

I've just always preferred long hair although I don't think all short hair is ugly. I think Rogue and Storm look nice with it. Even Jean looks nice with it but I think her AOA Phoenix costume looks better with the long hair.

Studying makes my head hurt ** I wan to join him soo bad

LOOVe the picture and i think they made phoenix and dark phoenix look well.Not every marvel movie has to ALWAYS be exactly like the comic.I loved how they turned her eyes black and veiny in X3.i hate the fact that people were mad that Callisto had super speed in X3 and didn't in the show or comics.But i thought her character was awesome and gave a unique battle between her and Storm.

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on May 18, 2011, 02:01PM
LOOVe the picture and i think they made phoenix and dark phoenix look well.Not every marvel movie has to ALWAYS be exactly like the comic.I loved how they turned her eyes black and veiny in X3.i hate the fact that people were mad that Callisto had super speed in X3 and didn't in the show or comics.But i thought her character was awesome and gave a unique battle between her and Storm.
I meant that in the pic they gave her a Phoenix raptor but not in the movie. After all, the raptor image is the main part and removing that was a bad decision (especially since they hinted it in X2). The black eyes and veins were ok but used too much, and made Jean look like a zombie lol.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on May 18, 2011, 12:48PM
I've just always preferred long hair although I don't think all short hair is ugly. I think Rogue and Storm look nice with it. Even Jean looks nice with it but I think her AOA Phoenix costume looks better with the long hair.

thats what im saying, i dont hate short hair, but for her I dont like it

How do i feel:Sad,angry,desperated
day i had:i was all day here,yes no school(5 grade,11 years old)
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

Im happy because I am starting to play American Mcgee's Alice, I hardly did anything on it so far, but from what I did, run around lol, it was fun

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on May 18, 2011, 02:32PM
I meant that in the pic they gave her a Phoenix raptor but not in the movie. After all, the raptor image is the main part and removing that was a bad decision (especially since they hinted it in X2). The black eyes and veins were ok but used too much, and made Jean look like a zombie lol.
Lol i kinda liked it because of the "darkness" = Dark Phoenix lol. I guess they should have made a raptor but i what i hated was how Cyclops died.Prof X is alive but oh well.

On other news why in the element is X-Men First Class called first class if beast is the only original X-Man.This better be a good movie.I'm looking forward for Emma Frost,Prof X,Sebastion Shaw, and Havok

May 19, 2011, 02:21PM #1694 Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 04:37PM by SuperNatural-Witch
finish driving my mom to the store she claims I scare her while driving, just because I don't do 30 mph on the freeway, don't mean I'm bad driver