How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Why does it seem like theres an open door for bots on here all of a sudden??  "Who let the dogs out!" lol Seriously though, I so wish I was a moderator right now, it'd be like playin' space invaders. lol

Quote from: Scabbia on May 20, 2011, 09:44AM
Why does it seem like theres an open door for bots on here all of a sudden??  "Who let the dogs out!" lol Seriously though, I so wish I was a moderator right now, it'd be like playin' space invaders. lol

I agree 100 % Its so annoying!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Scabbia on May 20, 2011, 09:44AM
because they just made registration open again.Now they might close it because of those little scumbags. *excuse* , my language.

I feel sad today. My pet turtle died because of fungus infections all over its body. I tried to help the little guy but it was too late. If only I attended to him sooner..;'(

оh... So  pity, dear! I   love too very much the animals and when they die, I want to die  too.

I have a terrible dau. People don't understand me, all are windy and thoughtless, I don't know, about what  to speak with them. Recently I don't smile and I hate, when others smile. It seems, I begin the depression...

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

I know what that is like. But I also know, that every feeling can be changed. Even the bad ones. You just have to know how, or with someone's help. I'm sure, that the normal members of this forum (with this, I mean the people, who are usually here) would help in anything, for example

Thanks you for the support! I  respect very much all members of this forum. Probably, there is nobody for me more close except you.

I got good news !!!... My college don't start until the fall,which I believe is around August(more time for mods)...  YAY!!

Good for you. For me, I still have a few weeks and it's summer break, which also reminds me about how I wait this years SummerSlam! I loved it last year, so I wonder what will be this year (I watched on my PC)

Rogue, you can always talk to me, Suigetsu is here as well :) cause I really understand how it feels,to have that dark thoughts that is slowly killing you inside..
as for SuperNatural-Witch, good for you dear (& more mods yay!)

Rogue, I can so totally understand you. When you get to the point that you think there's no reason to smile cause the whole world works in a way that's completely disfunctional and all you can think is how you don't wanna be a part of it. How you actually regret the fact that you were ever born to be exposed to this kind of reality. And you feel so angry all the time cause you can't just ignore everything that's wrong with the world. So much that when other people smile you always think it's phony cause there's no reason to smile here. People just get busy enough not to think about all these things. Kindred spirits ;)
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Quote from: nuhverah on May 23, 2011, 04:00AM
I feel sad today. My pet turtle died because of fungus infections all over its body. I tried to help the little guy but it was too late. If only I attended to him sooner..;'(
Thats so sad. At least your turtle is in a better place now...

Quote from: Rogue on May 23, 2011, 05:25AM
оh... So  pity, dear! I   love too very much the animals and when they die, I want to die  too.

I have a terrible dau. People don't understand me, all are windy and thoughtless, I don't know, about what  to speak with them. Recently I don't smile and I hate, when others smile. It seems, I begin the depression...

I understand how you feel. People don't really understand me either (and lots of other people I'm sure) and thats a terrible time when you begin doubting your own life. Just know that like Nuhverah said, we are all here for you if you ever want to talk and vent out your feelings. I think having people close to you and letting all your frustrations out is the best medicine for depression.

Actually to tell you guys the truth, I feel very happy everytime I'm here.It's not just because of the mods, but because of how understanding & supportive you guys are, despite our geographical, cultural & religion differences. So I just wanna say thank you to all for everything, & that you guys can always confide in me if you have problems.. :)

Oh My God! Thank you all  for the support dear! it  became much quieter to me after your words! Sometimes it seems that I shouldn't live here, on this earth... Here all not for me.  It's heavy to me, but I'll try to survive. Thanks you that you are!

QuoteI feel very happy everytime I'm here

me too! 100% !

QuoteKindred spirits

oh yeah!

Incidentally, I have long noticed it. once you have talked about the end of the world, and I realized that we are close in spirit.

I don't feel well today. No, really, I think I something bad, which kinda made me ill. I don't like this, cause whenever I have this problem, I can't anything or even drink as I used to (with this, I meant bottled water, you know, the one with the bubbles)