How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm glad it ain't the latter one, but still. Hope you recover from it!

I will. Tonsillitis isn't life threatening, just very annoying and painful. I get it all the time but it's never been this bad.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

I'm not a doctor so I don't know anything about it, but glad to hear it's not life-threatening. Are you also using any painkillers? Ibuprofen or something?

I've got penicillin and paracetamol, the hardest thing is just the recovery process. Tonsillitis is an infection on the tonsils. It makes swallowing hard and painful. Most of the time I don't get any of the other symptoms but this time I've had:

Fever
Chills
Headache
Refracted pain in my ear
Loss of appetite
Muscle tension
Dizziness
Excessive saliva production
Bad breath
Tiredness
Sickness

I've been stuck in bed since Thursday night and I haven't had anything substantial to eat since Thursday either.

ever thought of getting your tonsils removed? I'm thinking about it. every time I have tonsilitis I get all the symptoms.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

My doctor refuses to refer me.

April 14, 2010, 06:52AM #516 Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 07:20AM by LarsAlexandersson
I'm doing this for your own good Dihan & you need to rest right now :(. Let's see, the cures are:
- Eating an healthy natural foods (ex.: veggies, fruits, breads, meats, fish, milk, rices, beans, etc.)
- Get some sleep for a 2 hours in a day
- Buy & drink the medicine to allow you to avoid your sickness

Make a wish you'll be healthy again someday. Rest in Peace my friend, this should'nt take long.
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Quote- Get some sleep for a 2 hours in the day

How about 8?

April 14, 2010, 07:18AM #518 Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 07:20AM by LarsAlexandersson
Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on April 14, 2010, 07:04AM
How about 8?

:eek: 8 hours.......  :runaway: too much. What if we forgot something we should do this.
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Patronising people are patronising. I'm perfectly capable of knowing how to live healthily and how to get better. I am better now.

Power Cosmic: If I wanted advice I would ask. I didn't ask. Therefore I do not need advice. Don't be so patronising. You're not exactly my favourite person so don't push it.

Anyway, my first assignment is done. Got one more to do for next Friday then I'll be working for my exams in May.

They don't mean to be patronising, they want to help you get better.

Ask not what your country can do for you, but what illega.. wonderful things you can do in your country!

I am better. The end.

OK back to the topic

I have the feeling people rather Flame first and hate everything they see and then try to understand it
they need to turn that around.
this is general speaking i won't mention names coz it happens everywhere not only on this forum.

I mean the haters ye, people who hate just to hate something and they don't even know why they do it.

Well i got a tip for you: If you wanna hate something, hate your parents for making you a hateful son of a bitch

ok nerdrage over, if it gets deleted i don't care i will type it on other forums till people get it in their thick ignorant skulls.

and then they wonder why I rather play a single player game.............................
Ask not what your country can do for you, but what illega.. wonderful things you can do in your country!

Flaming? I'm just a grumpy bitch around here. You'll get used to it.

I like a quite a few people here. I dislike quite a few people here. The rest of them I haven't had the fortune or misfortune to interact with yet. Trust me, a lot more has gone on around here than you can realise and all that bad experience has produced cynicism and angst.

I hate people who think they know everything that's happened around here even if they haven't been around for long.