How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
We will never lose! I've trained the creature very good and i have found more creatures that are stronger! their powers are different and so the chances of winning are bigger! And together with our Nowherellions, creatures and nowherebots we will transform Anywhere and Everywhere to NowhereMan World!  :laugh:

Stronger then the glass breaking Ashlee Simpson? Wow :P I dont want to even know what that is

Quote from: Nowhere Man on April 21, 2010, 07:54AM
here's your positions:
Whiteking will train the Nowherellions
BLaw will be the Ha ha guy, but since he wants a second job he'll also mop the floors (just like Morgan Freeman in Bruce Almighty). :P
Dihan will be the resident pessimist and will do the I-told-you-so-dance whenever anyone screws up.
Deedooo is my Mini-Me, my personal miniature bodyguard, for traveling convenience.
Seth will be the "creature trainer" and will untie Ashlee Simpson when needed (kinda like the Rancor in Jabba's place).
tymaca will be the nowherebots repair guy. Careful, they have 12 very exposed self-destruct buttons each and noone knows exactly where they are. But I trust you can figure it out.

to the conquest!

Yay! I have the highest position or at least I'm first on the list :P

Quote from: Nowhere Man on April 21, 2010, 08:59AM
we oppose the Somewhere army. anyone who's somewhere is our enemy! if you guys do a good job we'll have a vacation in walt disney world! of course, by the end of the trip it will be called NowhereMan World.

Mmmm interesting.... I want to drink tea in Cinderella's casttle ^^

Quote from: Dihan on April 21, 2010, 09:06AM
So Somewhere is Anywhere and Everywhere? We're so going to lose...

Yay for pessimism! :D

Why the pessimism, I trained the teenagers, and I'm far more sadistic, brutal, sometimes more accurate and bithchy than my beloved White Queen :D
But In case that you are right after all, that means that you can start your "I told you so" dance, do you need backgroud dancers? I know some people who maybe are interested :)

Quote from: tymaca321 on April 21, 2010, 10:06AM
Stronger then the glass breaking Ashlee Simpson? Wow :P I dont want to even know what that is

Actually Ashlee Simpson is a big part of the plan for the conquest, but shhhh!!!! *top secret*
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: whiteking
Yay! I have the highest position or at least I'm first on the list :P

I get no credit for training you? :(

Quote from: whiteking
But In case that you are right after all, that means that you can start your "I told you so" dance, do you need backgroud dancers? I know some people who maybe are interested :)

You... aren't referring to me.. right? :P

And no, the secret weapon is not Ashlee..... ITS ME!!!! I gave hints away come on :( "Morgan Freeman", "Mop floors", "It's Gooooooood".... Hints!!!!! But how... Can't explain, that's secret :P Actually disregard the fact that I said the fact otherwise the fact that this fact is a secret fact will be turned into a fact that turns the secret fact into a non-secret fact and will give away all factual plans that we have.

As a matter of fact.... No wait, that was all ^^

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on April 21, 2010, 01:17PM
I get no credit for training you? :(

You... aren't referring to me.. right? :P

And no, the secret weapon is not Ashlee..... ITS ME!!!! I gave hints away come on :( "Morgan Freeman", "Mop floors", "It's Gooooooood".... Hints!!!!! But how... Can't explain, that's secret :P Actually disregard the fact that I said the fact otherwise the fact that this fact is a secret fact will be turned into a fact that turns the secret fact into a non-secret fact and will give away all factual plans that we have.

As a matter of fact.... No wait, that was all ^^

Yes and no. Yes you have all the credit in the world for training me in modding ^^, but no, because I earned my position in Nowhereman's army because my intelligence, strenght and friendship with him, which by the way, exist before we started to mod MUA  :)

Yeah I know she's not the secret weapon, she's like our plan b, if we fail we can always send ashlee to sing to our foes, I'm sure that all will be dead before you can say "no" :)
And of course I'm not talking about you as a background dancer, I know that your talent can make you the first on the stage, and I don't want a big problem with Dihan and his dance since the spotlight on that dance must be only for him. I was talking about other people ;)
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

:runaway: you sure have a lot of facts Mr. Law...

Quote from: whiteking on April 21, 2010, 11:33AM
Why the pessimism, I trained the teenagers, and I'm far more sadistic, brutal, sometimes more accurate and bithchy than my beloved White Queen :D
Oh, don't blame him, he's just doing his job. A pessimist is fundemental so that my men won't get overconfident.

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on April 21, 2010, 01:17PM
And no, the secret weapon is not Ashlee..... ITS ME!!!! I gave hints away come on :( "Morgan Freeman", "Mop floors", "It's Gooooooood".... Hints!!!!!
see, I got that, I was the one that mentioned the mop thing. it's because of these things that I'm the leader of the revolution ;)

Quote from: whiteking on April 21, 2010, 01:41PM
Yes and no. Yes you have all the credit in the world for training me in modding ^^, but no, because I earned my position in Nowhereman's army because my intelligence, strenght and friendship with him, which by the way, exist before we started to mod MUA  :)
true, these are the reasons. but the skinky outfits definitely contributed to my decision :P.

My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

the funny thing is that 3:1 i'm taller than you. but i still make an excellent bodyguard. or a backup dancer :P.

Quote from: Nowhere Man on April 21, 2010, 02:56PM
Oh, don't blame him, he's just doing his job. A pessimist is fundemental so that my men won't get overconfident.
see, I got that, I was the one that mentioned the mop thing. it's because of these things that I'm the leader of the revolution ;)
true, these are the reasons. but the skinky outfits definitely contributed to my decision :P.

True, I forgot that he has the pessimist position on the team, sorry for that.
Skinky? me? you must be confused, I never worn that when I was negotiating my place on the revolution... or did I?

Quote from: Deedooo on April 21, 2010, 03:04PM
the funny thing is that 3:1 i'm taller than you. but i still make an excellent bodyguard. or a backup dancer :P.

See mr. Law? we have a backup dancer here, lol
Phoenix Endsong #5

@ deedooo - how do you know you're taller than me (though that's very likely)? oh well, it doesn't matter. the technology of Nowherestadt can fix that easily. I will have my Mini-Me!

@whiteking - you didn't, but as whiteking you gotta wear skinky outfits. emma did and so will you. how else are you gonna get the teens attention? :P
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Quote from: Nowhere Man on April 21, 2010, 03:14PM
@whiteking - you didn't, but as whiteking you gotta wear skinky outfits. emma did and so will you. how else are you gonna get the teens attention? :P

Hahaha, fool, teens are so easy to control, just confide in me ;)
But if you insist with the skinky outfits... you will need more than ju$t talk about it.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: Nowhere Man on April 21, 2010, 03:14PM
@ deedooo - how do you know you're taller than me (though that's very likely)?
i am a tall person in general, and the fact that you want a mini-me tells is further evidence, as all short people are subconsciously unsatisfied with their shortness and want to be tall so naturally by having a shorter person around they feel taller. that's not a proven fact and i'm not a psychiatrist so don't quote me on that :P.
Quoteoh well, it doesn't matter. the technology of Nowherestadt can fix that easily. I will have my Mini-Me!
oh noes! i can hear your psychotic laughing through the computer :D>

Quote from: Deedooo on April 21, 2010, 05:40PM
as all short people are subconsciously unsatisfied with their shortness and want to be tall so naturally by having a shorter person around they feel taller. that's not a proven fact and i'm not a psychiatrist

Although it sounds very likely.

I am not Nowhere, I believe, thus I cannot be with the Nowhere-ians. I am Nobody.