How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Who says I'm leaving btw :P

Lol my ex mailed me today, saying that she misses us (but she has a boyfriend, whom she had while we were in a relationship). I'm trying to be really kind and not to trip out on her, but I'm making clear that I don't wanna see her ever again. The reason why I'm still allowing e-mails (no text messages or MSN or anything else) is to get pictures of the 2 cats I lost to her (I gained one from her) and to send pictures of the cat I have. She's really an oddball. I don't think she'll ever get how much she can hurt people, and I think her new boyfriend is next on the list. She's manipulative and can't be trusted, though claimes she changed. I don't believe anything.

Which makes me wonder, why are people like that? Why can that be called fun, when it's hurting people like hell? What's the fun in that?
I guess it's a reality nobody can change. Meh.

--------------

I'll pick up Penance soon, can't remember what I did last time though, been a couple of weeks now ^^.

is this the same ex that was gonna sue you for cause of a cel-phone? geez
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

I feel the same as Nowhere, but I'm happy for you, you have already told me that dance would be better for your feelings, so congratz :)

@ NM: yeah that one. She confessed that she still loves me and misses me. Which is roflcopter.

I think that's cool Mr. Law. I've always wanted to form a dance crew...or something. LOl.  You would be an awesome leader. :D
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

It's good to know that you will start a new stage on your life, Marv, good luck for you on that. Sure we're going to miss you here and your work, but I'm sure that if you took this decision is because it's the best for you, and I'm happy for that :)
Of course you don't believe anymore on that girl right?, Don't make me take the first airplane to your country and slap your face if you fall again, we've already had that conversation :P

My best wishes for you my friend :)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on June 07, 2010, 03:09PM
"Which makes me wonder, why are people like that? Why can that be called fun, when it's hurting people like hell? What's the fun in that?
I guess it's a reality nobody can change. Meh."
Well, it's like horror movies. I mean, people pay a lot of money to get afraid from something, but in the real life, if something like that would  happen to them, they would get in a real shock. So, nowadays, many people are masochists, many people are sadists and many people are the two in one.

Quote from: Suigetsu on June 07, 2010, 09:03PM
Well, it's like horror movies. I mean, people pay a lot of money to get afraid from something, but in the real life, if something like that would  happen to them, they would get in a real shock. So, nowadays, many people are masochists, many people are sadists and many people are the two in one.

I'd say it's more Machiavellianistic than sadistic or masochistic. Where sadism and masochism are about people enjoying the act of giving or receiving pain, Machiavellianism is all about how people use others for their own personal gain.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Quote from: Dihan on June 08, 2010, 03:02AM
I'd say it's more Machiavellianistic than sadistic or masochistic. Where sadism and masochism are about people enjoying the act of giving or receiving pain, Machiavellianism is all about how people use others for their own personal gain.
Than let it be all, as a lot of people love to make others be in pain, for their own pleasure.

Quote from: whiteking on June 07, 2010, 07:52PM
Marv

Who's Marv? Anyways, im making a project for school, which im litterly crapping myself under :*(.
Oh well, its a project about Disneeey :D (im so gonna include they buyed Marvel :() Anyway, nothing else really going on :)

im drinking milk using a straw. i dont know why.
just finished reading my chapters for tomorrows exams, too.
im pissed at school lol
CHECK OUT <a href="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3593.0.html">;MY BOOSTERS</a> (I NO LONGER MOD)

Quote from: shadowslacks on June 09, 2010, 08:38AM
im drinking milk using a straw. i dont know why.
just finished reading my chapters for tomorrows exams, too.
im pissed at school lol
Me too! Happily, it will end soon. Than there comes E3 (which I won't attend at, but I will check it at my favourite video games magazine's website)

Quote from: tymaca321 on June 09, 2010, 06:21AM
Who's Marv?
Marv, short for Marvin, part of Marvin Jean, aka BLaw, aka Mr. Law, aka The guy who makes sausages :P
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Quote from: tymaca321 on June 09, 2010, 06:21AM
Who's Marv?

That would be me. Nowhereman and Whiteking know me the best around here, only they and Dihan, Marvel Watcher, Fox and NDJR are allowed to call me that so far ^^. (And Marv doesn't stand for Marvel). If I forgot someone, sorry ^^.

And lol, NW beat me to it :P

Somebody beating you at telling your own name....W0W