How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
nah, if you read the "what's it like being you" thread you'll see he had already told us his name long ago. I wouldn't have said anything if it wasn't something of public knowledge already. you never know if people have a problem with these things.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Never checked that thread :P. Yeah your right, people can turn out really weird

:P LOl. Thats a cool name by the way.  hmmmmmmm, im already out of school, but so bored. I don't even try doing mods anymore, too complicated for me. :/
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

Quote from: DiamondPheonix on June 09, 2010, 09:58AM
:P LOl. Thats a cool name by the way.  hmmmmmmm, im already out of school, but so bored. I don't even try doing mods anymore, too complicated for me. :/
Do you have a game console?

like? Xbox, 360, PS3, what doth thou speak of?  :P
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

Quote from: DiamondPheonix on June 09, 2010, 10:05AM
like? Xbox, 360, PS3, what doth thou speak of?  :P
Yep, like those. Do you have a game console? And if yes what is it? :)

Xbox, 360(now has red rings of death or whatever its called), PSP(i broke it by accident), PS3(my brother borrowed it). Yup, thats pretty much it. Oh and a SP that I don't even use.

Quote from: DiamondPheonix on June 09, 2010, 10:12AM
Xbox, 360(now has red rings of death or whatever its called), PSP(i broke it by accident), PS3(my brother borrowed it). Yup, thats pretty much it. Oh and a SP that I don't even use.
Have you heard about Natal and Move? And if yes, what are your opinion about them?

I've seen it before, I just think that its like...a Wii copycat. I don't even play Wii but its almost like they're taking the ideas. Hmmm...scandalous. LOl :D

Quote from: DiamondPheonix on June 09, 2010, 10:24AM
I've seen it before, I just think that its like...a Wii copycat. I don't even play Wii but its almost like they're taking the ideas. Hmmm...scandalous. LOl :D
Well maybe. I'm totally into this thing, as I can't wait to play Fable III with Natal :D

LOl. Well then, you might just get a really severe workout. Your arms are going to be mucho tired.

Quote from: Suigetsu on June 09, 2010, 10:26AM
Well maybe. I'm totally into this thing, as I can't wait to play Fable III with Natal :D

I'd lower your expectations with Fable3 because Molyneux loves to hype his games up. A lot. Also, consider that Fable 3 is coming out for the PC as well so the Natal stuff in it is going to be minimal.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

I agree with Dihan.

fable 3 for PC? oh wow, those are great news =D
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Quote from: Dihan on June 09, 2010, 10:46AM
I'd lower your expectations with Fable3 because Molyneux loves to hype his games up. A lot. Also, consider that Fable 3 is coming out for the PC as well so the Natal stuff in it is going to be minimal.
Well, considering the fact, that they started to work on the XBOX 360 version first, it might include stuff, what the PC version won't (like integrating save games from Fable 2).