How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don't give in to the Dark Side DP, you're better than that! BTW: Arab Money! Arab Money!

Hahaha, I'm a little afraid too.:D
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

I've never watched a single second of Dragon Ball Z myself. :P

As for me: I'm really happy with how E3 is going: Nintendo has got such an awesome line-up coming, Sony is spreading the cow manure as thick as ever and Microsoft's Kinect (renamed Natal) fails completely. :D
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

i've seen the "over 9000 clip" and the "the balls are inert" clip and that's it

I want Persona 5! I want it on PS2, nothing next-gen, HD crap! And if they would make it PS3 exclusive, I will bomb them for sure :D

Edit: Sorry for what was here again, but I'm kinda angry nowadays. So, sorry

I don't have a PS3, in fact I don't like Sony at all. I'm a Nintendo fan through and through. If you get angry about something so trivial then you have problems.

Quote from: Dihan on June 16, 2010, 02:38AM
I don't have a PS3, in fact I don't like Sony at all. I'm a Nintendo fan through and through. If you get angry about something so trivial then you have problems.
Of course I have problems! I have problems with people! With people, who can only say, that this is bad, that is bad...everybody just complains about everything, cause nothing is good enough for them. Plus I'm entirely sick of the unequal life what everyone has to live. A lot of people starve to death, a lot people becomes homeless, because they can't pay for they house, but there's always people, who have born rich and does nothing, but throws the money out of the window. The other is the people, who get rich from the people. The people, who gets poorer every day, but they don't care about it. I hate this capitalist world. Of course, I didn't mean this about you or anyone on this site, but I'm sure, that I'm not the only one, who thinks stuff like this. For example, my whole country is like this, as our politicians doesn't do anything, but "get" our money away for themselves. A normal big politician gets at least 10 or even 100 times more money, than average people and they just make bigger prices and all. I don't like their kind. Again, I didn't mean this to you, or anyone else on the site.

Look, it's the general consensus that Microsoft's E3 conference was a huge let-down (along with the Kinect). To me the Kinect just looks like a glorified Eyetoy. I've been saying from the very beginning that the Kinect will fail.

Quote from: Dihan on June 16, 2010, 03:00AM
Look, it's the general consensus that Microsoft's E3 conference was a huge let-down (along with the Kinect). To me the Kinect just looks like a glorified Eyetoy. I've been saying from the very beginning that the Kinect will fail.

I said, that I don't have a problem with you, so okay. Of course, I can accept it if someone doesn't like the same stuff, like me, but my life is a mess and I get angry over anything randomly. So, I don't count how many times did I write this, but sorry.

XD, from Nintendo to Sony to people who become homeless, deep stuff guys

Quote from: tymaca321 on June 16, 2010, 03:19AM
XD, from Nintendo to Sony to people who become homeless, deep stuff guys
This is life. There are big fishes and small fishes. Plus, it's a fact, that most of the big fishes try to eat up all the small fishes, sometimes even big fishes aswell.

Quote from: tymaca321 on June 16, 2010, 04:54AM
Your comparing live to fishes? XD
You're right, life is a giant ocean and the people are the fishes. You don't even want to know, what are the animals... :D