How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: tymaca321 on June 16, 2010, 07:36AM
lemme guess, humans :O
You shouldn't have guessed...cause I dunno, haven't decided yet. Watermelons maybe...?

Deal!

Day:Sad
Why?: Dihan just posted a post (does that sound weird) in his progress topic that all projects have been cancelled and locked the thread. Why? Slam me dead and i still wouldnt know. (was SO looking forward to pixie :*()
But had a fun day at school (even though that sounds impossible)

EDIT: just checked his account and Dihan said he's leaving :*( Saddest day all year

Why is he leaving? This is all so sudden, no? BTW, you still have school?

(uhh yeah). Read his post on his ac. He was really pissed off and started complaining about to much Jean Stuff in Jeanfans booster disscusion. Then Whiteking said that he should keep his complains in front of him. He replyed that he was in a moody-mood (does that give you the right to complain about whatever you wish? He really lost it whit that one)Then No-doubt said he shouldnt complain because Jean fan can make whatever he wishes, then Jeanfan left a message saying Dihan was mean to him, and that puched im over the edge. He said he's gonna leave the forums for good. Left a message saying ''all projects have been cancelled''' in his modds-in dissucsion topic. And locked it.
I never liked Wither anyway XD (thats Dihan's avatar in case you dunno who Wither is)

Ah, I get it now! Well, to tell everyone the truth, I'm getting kinda sick of all of these Jean stuff everywhere. I mean, come on people! It's getting entirely boring now. And don't get me wrong, it's not just about Jean stuff, but people find a popular character and names themselves after them and it's cool and fun in the start, but after I see a hundred Jean and Phoenix (I count them if they would be the same), well it is kinda boring. But I don't care, do what you wanna do. It's not my life, but I always get sick of these too popular stuff. I'm sure someone understands how I feel.

I do honestly, but still, its not all that hard to ignore it you know. Just find one particual booster you see fit and add it. For the rest ignore it. There's one HUUGE character catalog to choose from. And not everybody makes Jean boosters all day :)

Just almost... :D But really, maybe I have a too tiny brain, but I can't understand why is she so popular. I mean, she is like a freakin' undead! :D She died so many times, I can't even count it! This reminds me... Marvel, Disney or who, bring back Nightcrawler if he is still dead! Pronto or what... :D Plus Capiché :D

Nightcrawler isnt Really dead, he's just dead in the 616 universe :). Seriously...She's telepathic and hot..Need more reasons?

Quote from: tymaca321 on June 17, 2010, 10:40AM
Nightcrawler isnt Really dead, he's just dead in the 616 universe :). Seriously...She's telepathic and hot..Need more reasons?
I prefer acrobatic melee and hot Marvel women. I don't like telepaths. I mean, could you live with Jean Grey? You know, she would always know what you are thinking about.... BTW, it's enough of a problem for me, that he is dead in the 616 world. I only care about that world, so you get me.

So you prefer Elektra (creepy sound). XD, and before you know, she turns epic Dark Phoenix again and flyes away while destroying your entire house ) :) She''s just powerful and amazing :D

Quote from: tymaca321 on June 17, 2010, 10:46AM
So you prefer Elektra (creepy sound). XD, and before you know, she turns epic Dark Phoenix again and flyes away while destroying your entire house ) :) She''s just powerful and amazing :D
I don't like that (Believe me, there's a lot acrobatic melee and hot female in Marvel universe :D ). OKay, for example, I would think that she put on some weight, and she would freakin' kill me (I so love the work freakin')! I should always think stuff like "She is perfect, she is great, I should make her a drink". That would be annoying.

Quote from: tymaca321 on June 17, 2010, 10:40AM
Seriously...She's telepathic and hot..Need more reasons?

oh yeah, that's the unique part about her. it's not like emma or psylocke or rachel or sersi or selene or hellcat or the cuckoos count =P
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Quote from: Nowhere Man on June 17, 2010, 11:20AM
oh yeah, that's the unique part about her. it's not like emma or psylocke or rachel or sersi or selene or hellcat or the cuckoos count =P
Mostly, every comic female is hot, so yeah. But hey, we shouldn't talk about hot non-real female stuff, as it is kinda creepy. :D

not really. models and actresses are so airbrushed these days that they're even more unreal than comic-book women.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

jean has a unique and cool personality, that's why i like her. and she has personality flaws too. those are also why i like her. and theres a bunch of mods for her probably because she is a very multifaceted character so that people who like different facets of her can play those facets.  it's like why theres a ton of skins for spider man. because they can.