Marvelfan12345's Releases: Gambit Booster Released

Started by MarvelFan12345, October 03, 2009, 05:49PM

Previous topic - Next topic
i bet it would work w/ XMLB, but i'm sure i'd have to start a new game then, right?

I think so, but im not sure, everytime I change something I start over lol, but its not a big deal for me because I havent got that far yet :/

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

after compiling with XMLB and all characters work, including others replacing the main 4, jean grey still doesn't work. I even redownloaded the mod, copied all the folders and re-pasted herostat in case i messed something up and no dice.

i'm completely stumped

hmm thats strange, did you paste her herostat over someone or no? because if not that could be your problum, but if thats not it I have no idea either

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

looked over the herostat, but it looks like i must've pasted her over someone. as far as i can tell there's no extra people that shouldn't be there. i'll just download the normal XML2 jean and overwrite MUA2 version and see if that works. kinda sucks since i never got to play MUA2 jean because i gotta rid of the game before unlocking her, figured i was better off just sticking to the original MUA on pc w/ mods.

a little off topic, but if anyone can recommend if i should use some specific boosters for her? i looked at a couple but wasn't sure if they were for MUA2 conversion or XML2 conversion mod.

I tried to unlock her in MUA2 but that wasnt going so well, so I used the cheat to unlock just Jean and it stilllets you save so what ever :P

thanks a alot. This is very good :) But I have a problem. She can't punch :D I saved Official Characters but it is not salve the problem.

Thanks for the compliment. Glad you like it.

For your problem have you tried starting a new game with default stats? That is often the issue.

May 19, 2011, 11:45PM #249 Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 02:41AM by ramseso
Thank you :)

Hey MarvelFan, first of all I think your Gambit is pretty dope...have you ever thought about making a 1 to 1 MUA2 version of him? Well a close one at least, I like your staff radial better than the one on the game, the Detonation you added is dope too but I miss the other card specials from it

Thanks Knightkilla. This version is pretty close to the MUA2 version but what card specials do you have in mind?

I think knightkilla is talking about the PS3 Gambit, which has some different attacks compared to the PS2 one.

May 22, 2011, 03:12PM #253 Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 03:37PM by knightkilla
No Gevth I was talking about the 360 version of Marvel Ult Alliance 2, im not sure if each system had him with different attacks or not since you mentioned it but I was talking about his Explosive Hand special and 52 Card Pick Up radial special. I also had an idea for the Explosive Hand special if you were to do it...regularly he would just leap and throw out his fan of 3-5 cards I guess depending on its level, but add a charge feature much like other characters like Cyclops or Silver Surfer where you hold the button down and he kinda "extra" charges them and throws them out for more damage and knockback. All the other moves you have for him are perfect as is, but if you add these 2 with my charge idea, not only would it make Gambit fans like me supremely satisfied forever, but you would be a god among MUA Gambit modders  :gambit:

Also, you should check out my sfx post, if you dont already know I ripped his card/charging sound effects from the 90s X-Men cartoon. I felt that in MUA a lot of the sound effects for blasts and powers sound kinda too similar and that this would make him stand out more sound-wise, plus the sfx just actually "sound" like someone is charging them up with energy...as with nuhverah (shout out to her :-) ) you definately have my blessing to use them if you like

Heres a video if you need a visual.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PCJsa_cQ1g ......0:20 is the Explosive Hand (they cut to the move when he's practically done "casting" it unfortunately) and 0:38 to 0:41 is 52 Card Pickup

The next Gen(ps3&xbox 360) Gambit, had different powers compare to the ps2 and wii versions.