tommyboy2002's Mesh/Skin release thread:

Started by thetommyboy2002, December 16, 2006, 04:53PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Heres the skin so far:

If anyone wants to edit it and post the pic here, if I like it I'll export a version with the new skin.(Just dont take too long...)
This is what I think they call "coll-lab-or-ray-shun"....

Quote from: thetommyboy2002 on September 27, 2007, 02:35PM
How does this look for a Nightcrawler Mannequin?

Of course it could be used as an actual skin too....

I'd say it's pretty spot-on.  All I'd do is thin up the arms, hands and fingers a bit.  The rest rocks.  Ya know, with every mesh you do you get better and better.  'Still gotta say your Hawkeye meshes are my favs though.

Tommy, I'm having a little problem. Your Angel mannequins seem to be messed up..... I've tried with two different ones (Classic-Red, and Original) in two different spots.

May I ask...is that Nightcrawler? Cuz in that perspective it looks like a monkey. :laugh:

Quote from: BliZZ on September 27, 2007, 06:44PM
Tommy, I'm having a little problem. Your Angel mannequins seem to be messed up..... I've tried with two different ones (Classic-Red, and Original) in two different spots.
Strange...as you can see from the pic above your post it works fine for me.
Perhaps I somehow uploaded the wrong versions.
He was a bear to make, and at several points he DID look like that, despite looking fine in 3dsMax.
The problem is the wing-bones. I know theres at least three of each, but dont know how long they are, or which bone in the back they link to, or their orientation.
I'll check the versions I uploaded and upload fixed versions if necessary

We have a winner!
My mesh with Iammingy's skin:

It works fine as a Mannequin.
If used as an in-game skin/mesh/costume I need to remove the tail because the bolton tail is also there.
Unless I hear any objections I'll release the mannequin and tail-less playable versions in the next day or so.
Thank You, Iammingy, and nice skin.

dude, it looks awesome!, nice work guys :applause:

edit:
its kind of hard to tell from the pictures, but did you change his hands from three 'fingers', in the version posted last page, to five?

Quote from: BliZZ on September 27, 2007, 06:44PM

Gah!
You are correct. Looks Like I uploaded the wrong versions of him!
Sorry, I'll fix it within the next day or so, I hope...

Awesome. Great work guys!

Quote from: Norrin Radd on September 28, 2007, 05:49AM
its kind of hard to tell from the pictures, but did you change his hands from three 'fingers', in the version posted last page, to five?

I noticed this too.... it DOES look like he has 5 fingers in that new picture.....

Quote from: BliZZ on September 28, 2007, 06:18AM
Awesome. Great work guys!

Quote from: Norrin Radd on September 28, 2007, 05:49AM

I noticed this too.... it DOES look like he has 5 fingers in that new picture.....

No, the model(mesh) has three fingers, but I was too lazy to change the skin as yet, so it still has five (see the pictures earlier in the thread), I'll fix it before release.

Quote from: thetommyboy2002 on September 28, 2007, 05:28AM
We have a winner!
My mesh with Iammingy's skin:
It works fine as a Mannequin.
If used as an in-game skin/mesh/costume I need to remove the tail because the bolton tail is also there.
Unless I hear any objections I'll release the mannequin and tail-less playable versions in the next day or so.
Thank You, Iammingy, and nice skin.

You are welcome!! I am glad that it turned out okay because I had no way to test it. ^_^

great teamwork, guys, congratulations.

My kingdom to the one who gets NC's extreme fixed.  :rockon: