Whiteking's mods UPDATED - Emma Frost 2.0 & NPC Jean Grey

Started by whiteking, October 30, 2009, 08:21PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Jeanfan321 on May 25, 2010, 02:41PM
OH and when i use Songbird charged attack thingy she just puts her hands up like shes getting ready to kick someone and she is frozen And she has no melee attacks?

Her knockback is a powerfull kick and she has unique melee moves from MUA2.
And that's really weird because I just asked to Nowhere man and he told me that Songbird has her melee moves on his game, check if you isntalled the files on the correct folder.

Edit. I noiced your "nevermind" line, lol :)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Emma Frost looks really good. Well done! :D

I guess Songbird also looks good but I'm not that much of a fan of her so I'll leave the praises for that mod to those who like her. :P
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Quote from: Dihan on May 25, 2010, 02:50PM
Emma Frost looks really good. Well done! :D

I guess Songbird also looks good but I'm not that much of a fan of her so I'll leave the praises for that mod to those who like her. :P

Thank you very much Dihan, I'm glad that you liked Emma :)
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Both look amazing, im so glad you worked on Songbird. The preview looks awesome. Great job :)
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Quote from: nodoubt_jr on May 25, 2010, 04:12PM
Both look amazing, im so glad you worked on Songbird. The preview looks awesome. Great job :)

Thank you and your amazing mod who inspired me to try this conversion and I'm already working on a mini update to her xtreme effects, silly me, I forgot to test the original fusion effects from MUA2, I could not find the pink particles but the original effects looks great on the game ^^
Phoenix Endsong #5

The power you added looks amazing too, great choice
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Thanks!
It was a hard choice becuase that power replaces Crushing Discord who has a little bug with the mace, but I guess that the new power works fine untill I fix the mace thing.

Ohh and just to let you know, that I've been playing with Songbird and she indeed recovers her energy points, but she do it slowly, so there's no bug on her after all ^^
Phoenix Endsong #5

ohh i found a little bug on Emma Her Mesh aka Her ultimate mesh (the skin that replaces Her New x-men) when you use diamond form she changes into that new diamond mesh by Mr Law but when you block she doesnt go back to the original skin

i also realized Songbird's sonic scream is her fusion move with spider-man and the effect for it looks so good i cant stop using it

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on May 25, 2010, 04:50PM
ohh i found a little bug on Emma Her Mesh aka Her ultimate mesh (the skin that replaces Her New x-men) when you use diamond form she changes into that new diamond mesh by Mr Law but when you block she doesnt go back to the original skin

i also realized Songbird's sonic scream is her fusion move with spider-man and the effect for it looks so good i cant stop using it

About her mesh, that's weird, because Mr. Law edited the internal numbers of the mesh so it's totally compatible and I did not edited anything from it. Also I tested that mesh and it worked fine on my game. Try using the ps2 models that I included on the mod and see if the diamond form works.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: whiteking on May 25, 2010, 05:05PM
About her mesh, that's weird, because Mr. Law edited the internal numbers of the mesh so it's totally compatible and I did not edited anything from it. Also I tested that mesh and it worked fine on my game. Try using the ps2 models that I included on the mod and see if the diamond form works.

I ok found them omg theres so many skins in the actors file.ill test them later dont want a little tiny bug distracting me from such a amazing booster

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on May 25, 2010, 05:09PM
I ok found them omg theres so many skins in the actors file.ill test them later dont want a little tiny bug distracting me from such a amazing booster

The New X-men skin numbers are:
19803 Normal
19807 Diamond

I already included the ps2 versions of them.

On other notes, I released a mini-update to Songbird.
I added the original MUA2 fusion effects to her Xtreme and now looks much better in my opinion. Also there's indeed a bug on her energy regeneration but on the passive of the first skin, I fixed this too.

This is how the new effects looks on the xtreme:

1.- The star appears (Yay!):

2.- A big explosion (Oh noes!):

3.- An expansive wave (Cool!):

Everyone who downloaded the mod before May-25-2010, 8:09 PM marvel mods time ^^ and had already installed Songbird, just download the mini-pack or download the full mod from the new link that contains the fixed files, there's no need to start a new game.
Here:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3914.msg90030.html#msg90030
Phoenix Endsong #5

>Wore a Sunglasses<

Her Xtreme Effects.....is.....super..... :rockon: AWESOME!!!
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Got a chance to play with both Songbird and Emma this evening. Excellent work, Whiteking! I like Emma's Mental Spheres. Much better long distance attack than her old Psychic Beam.

Songbird is pretty nice, too. I don't have MUA2, so I don't have anything to compare her too. But this is primo work, sir.

Quote from: LarsAlexandersson on May 25, 2010, 06:27PM
>Wore a Sunglasses<

Her Xtreme Effects.....is.....super..... :rockon: AWESOME!!!

You must see it in action, the power looks much better :)

Quote from: LegionODoom on May 25, 2010, 06:31PM
Got a chance to play with both Songbird and Emma this evening. Excellent work, Whiteking! I like Emma's Mental Spheres. Much better long distance attack than her old Psychic Beam.

Songbird is pretty nice, too. I don't have MUA2, so I don't have anything to compare her too. But this is primo work, sir.

Thank you very much. I love mental spheres too, and it's fun to see her enemies "flying" after being touched by the power ^^
I don't have MUA2, but I saw videos on youtube and mr. Gevth and I tried to make her powers closer to the original.
Phoenix Endsong #5

ok i kinda got the problem fixed as i waas facing Arcade and HAD to change into diamond that worked i blocked and she didn't turn back into her original skin BUT when i changed into diamond form again and blocked she changed back to her skin so i guess it's fixed