Man marries video game.

Started by DJay Saint, November 24, 2009, 08:09PM

Previous topic - Next topic
 :D Haha I also thought you wrote "gay marriage".
My mods:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3187.0
My mods in progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3773.0
No time for modding at the moment, sorry.

December 04, 2009, 01:19PM #31 Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 01:38PM by Nowhere Man
oh...I knew that *eyeroll*

My bad. LOL!
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Quote from: Shauny7488 on December 04, 2009, 05:28AM
Off topic, means that this is where you talk about things that are'nt related to modding Marvel games, not, i can post whatever i want, wherever i want.

If you want to discuss gay marriage, make a specific thread about gay marriage.

A thread about a man marrying a video game, has nothing to do with gay marriage. Theres no need to get angry with Nodoubt_Jr, you did something wrong, he was informing you of it, that's his job. Trust me, i've seen him be meaner to people for less. lol :P

I apologise for acting the junior mod, but he disrespectin' the forum man! I don' take dat! :P

First- again, it was just a joke. jr's point was to tell me that things here should be related to marvel video games, and I was arguing that it was off topic. Second, it was a response to SOMEONE ELSE'S tangent. Third if you have seen him be meaner for less than you have pointed out how small minded he is. I am not disrespectin' your forum man. I am disrespectin a moderate moderator who thinks he has some form of control he does not deserve. I notice a thread on gay marriage was started (so there goes another point nodoubtjr) and, honestly I was only joking. For being a "small modding forum" (quoted from noudoubtjr no disrespect intended) you are all very sensitive to this topic. And the whatever wherever comment meant I literally can speak my mind either way, whether you approve or not. Case in point. I am new to this forum, I don't have to join to use your mods, I joined to ask a question. Every time I went to the mods forum to see my replies there was a lot of off topic stuff getting posted. I happened to see a comment I replied to. From the "new posts" screen I didn't even realize the topic I just replied to the comment. Since nodoubt jumped at the chance to exert his authority, it all snowballed from there. I have real friends and don't need the membership anymore so what are you going to do if I do speak my mind? Scare me with your job you don't even get paid for?

December 04, 2009, 03:50PM #33 Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 03:54PM by piutebob
Man, you're kinda breaking the rules.
Be kind to other users and Don't be rude.
You all know what's rude and what's not.  We're all adult enough for that.
I wonder if TC will get around to reading this topic.

ANYWAYS.... I think it is, as already stated by some of the other members, it is probably just a publicity stunt.

Quote from: hulkpants on December 04, 2009, 03:40PM
First- again, it was just a joke. jr's point was to tell me that things here should be related to marvel video games, and I was arguing that it was off topic. Second, it was a response to SOMEONE ELSE'S tangent. Third if you have seen him be meaner for less than you have pointed out how small minded he is. I am not disrespectin' your forum man. I am disrespectin a moderate moderator who thinks he has some form of control he does not deserve. I notice a thread on gay marriage was started (so there goes another point nodoubtjr) and, honestly I was only joking. For being a "small modding forum" (quoted from noudoubtjr no disrespect intended) you are all very sensitive to this topic. And the whatever wherever comment meant I literally can speak my mind either way, whether you approve or not. Case in point. I am new to this forum, I don't have to join to use your mods, I joined to ask a question. Every time I went to the mods forum to see my replies there was a lot of off topic stuff getting posted. I happened to see a comment I replied to. From the "new posts" screen I didn't even realize the topic I just replied to the comment. Since nodoubt jumped at the chance to exert his authority, it all snowballed from there. I have real friends and don't need the membership anymore so what are you going to do if I do speak my mind? Scare me with your job you don't even get paid for?

The whole point of what nodoubt was saying was that you were off topic. If you have a problem with that then tough. If you don't conform to the rules then we could do without you.

Shape up or get out.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

@hulkpants

dude, chill! we can speak bout whatever we want here, as long as it's in the right thread. as you said, we're just a small community therefore, there's really nothing anyone can do here that can truly affect your life. For that exact reason there's no need to be so agressive. We're a friendly bunch here, you're the one overreacting.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

hulkpants get over it, its simple don't double post if it's not needed and stay on topic. It's not a major thing or some crazy rule, it's the norm for many forums. Like you said you are new, so I don't understand why you are making all these assumptions of me as a moderator or the forum. Move on, that's what I plan to do.

Quote from: Dihan on December 04, 2009, 04:16PM
Shape up or get out.

I agree.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

--""If you don't conform to the rules then we could do without you.

Shape up or get out.""--

Welcome to America!

That's not how America is, at least California, with all these illegals running around.

Anyways, can't we just go on topic, stay on topic, and just be good, civilised people?

Quote from: hulkpants on December 04, 2009, 04:29PM
--""If you don't conform to the rules then we could do without you.

Shape up or get out.""--

Welcome to America!

Welcome to I Don't Care! It's a shame you can't get through immigration.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.