MUA1 Character Mod Catalog

Started by Cates, April 28, 2007, 09:37PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Slow down Pooltastic, he only released it today.  Give poor BLaw a chance.

Quote from: Pooltastic on February 08, 2010, 08:32PM
Gobby needs to be added: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2561.msg79170#msg79170
:greengoblin:

Pretty sure Mr. Law knows that he need to add it, he's far from being a moron...
And i'm sure he will do so when he thinks its ready.

huh?
what are you all on about?
the topic was started by a guy called... catos or smthin... not Blaw...
unless Blaw is a moderator or... something...

BLaw is a moderator and he is typically the person who keeps this topic up-to-date.

February 09, 2010, 09:02AM #514 Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 09:18AM by Mr. Law^^
Quote from: ragincajun on February 08, 2010, 10:27PM
Slow down Pooltastic, he only released it today.  Give poor BLaw a chance.

How the hell did you know I'm poor XD XD

Quote from: Shauny7488 on February 08, 2010, 11:07PM
Pretty sure Mr. Law knows that he need to add it, he's far from being a moron...
And i'm sure he will do so when he thinks its ready.

Oh yeah, but I can be a moron sometimes :P But I'm honest to admit that, unlike some other persons I know in my RL :P (I hope they read this, that would be a laugh XD)

Quote from: ragincajun on February 09, 2010, 06:09AM
BLaw is a moderator and he is typically the person who keeps this topic up-to-date.

Me or any other moderator who feels like it. But since I'm a moderator, I'll add Green Goblin today ^^ Yesterday, my PC got my first attention.

edit: DONE. I removed the addons, since there's a booster catalog out. This will give us moderators more space to put new mods in. I also added a MUA2 conversion section, for the die-hard MUA fans to get all "official" characters.

I have a bug with electro. I select him in heroselect, launch the game, and it work. But when I launch heroselect again, and put an other char at the place where Electro was. I launch the game, and heroselect crash... And I have to uninstall/reinstall the game ... Any idea where the bug comes from ? Thank you.

PS : Sorry for my English ...

Just one question. I made a custom Team with HeroSelect, and played a bit, saved, and when I made a new team, I couldn't Load from the old save file. Is that an error or is it because of the character changes?

if you do character switches you need to start a new game.

If I revert back to my old character slots will I still be able to play on the old file? Didn't have much on it, but it's nice to have it as a backup.

Also, this is slightly offtopic, but I didn't want to create a new topic. As of recently, when I launch the game, my mouse is locked on the top-left corner of the screen. if I click, MUA gets minimized, and if I try to move it, it gets pulled back to the corner. It's really annoying because I can't cast any non-radial spells.

i alt+tab out of the game and (keeping in the alt+tab "window") cycle through programs untill the screen flashes black then go back to mua and it should work. i can explain it in more detail if i need to.

What happened with the Sandman mod? why did they get rid of it? Is there some place else I can download it?

I have tried downloading the mods for Dust :dust:, Toxin  :toxin:, and War Machine  :warmachine:, but when I extract the files, they lack the README code that you have to put in herostat.cfg. What gives?

Look at the data folder of your .rar files, some modders put the code on that folder.
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Is anybody making a Doctor Octopus  :docock: mod? Because that is something I would like to play.