Twilight

Started by Nowhere Man, November 25, 2009, 10:17AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I hate Twilight, there though vampires and mysticism (i like them), but it... It is horror! >_<

As an English Literature university student I gather these "novels" and burn them.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

its got people reading and thats what matters to me
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

psh i'm a 21 year old guy and i have to admit i really didn't mind the first one that much. I'm into dark gloomy semi depressing stuff though so idk.

Eh, I'm an avid reader, but.. Twilight's over-rated. It's like Final Fantasy 7; not as good, nor as bad as people say. I liked it, though..

no...i love vampire movies and twilight its not a vampire movie.i was suprised by one tv serie,the vampire diaries,i really enjoy wathching is far better then that twilight crap.

I got to say that I have to agree with ze tarado. Maybe the Twilight books are good I dont know so I dont judge but the movies are horrible. No they are simply stupid and like You sad I watch The Vampire Diaries and I got to say that that is how I thought Twilight movies should look like before I saw them. In TVD everything is simply better a lot better and more entertaining.

Nice romatic Movie ; p but for me it sux i prefer "Underworld" ;]

Such as y know. Me, Dark_Mark & Deedoo are a target since April Fools Day in deviantart. It has a Twilight pictures thou & kind a bit funny April Fools Joke.
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

I hate Twilight considerably...for one, vampires usually explode/burn/disintegrate when exposed to sunlight, NOT sparkle. For another, it's poorly written and just gives me headaches thinking about it.

Horrible movie, crappy cast, crappy Vampires, crappy werewolves, crappy story. I've only watched the first one because back then it raised a big buzz and of the other parts I've seen trailers I don't know who would pay to see that crap.

AGREED with everything the post above said.<3

Quote from: nuhverah on July 20, 2011, 07:19AM
AGREED with everything the post above said.<3

Same here. Something just isnt scary about Vampires that shine like Emma Frost in the sunlight.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

....AND AGREED always the same thing and I have to say I've watched the 3 movies...
Nice romatic Movie ( at least for girls but twilight 4 ...LOOK Oo ...a preview for a marriage... what a suspense
twilight 4 penetration lol  :wtflol:

I really didn't care for neither the movies or books. I think it's cool that there's something that kids and teenagers like that isn't explicit, but personally, it's not a vampire and werewolf movie to me. I think Underworld beat them on the whole Vampire thing. (What vampire can go out in the sun and glitter? 0_o)