Which (other) games have you modded?

Started by BLaw, November 30, 2009, 07:25AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: fox456 on December 12, 2009, 11:28AM
My modding experience has been very limited.  I have done a little for Sims 2 and Civilization IV.
I've done some Sims 2 stuff too, but they were deleted. Plus I made some GTA: Vice City Tommy Vercetti skins :D

I spent a couple of years making mods for Warcraft 3 mainly skins and a custom set of Lord of The Rings Maps.  Recently Ive started learning the toolset for dragon age Origins as well buts is proving a bit tougher then i expected!

Me too. I'm getting the hand of it, but I can't get the DAO stuff to show up in-game though :P  Though I don't really have enough time to learn it all.

i played DoA as well and i liked the retalent mod which makes u choose how u spent talents again for all characters when u make camp.

but that's not what i'm here for, I would like to try out ur characters Mr Blaw

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease (whiny sound)
Ask not what your country can do for you, but what illega.. wonderful things you can do in your country!

April 12, 2010, 11:41AM #19 Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 11:43AM by wallace
The first I remember clearly was Duke Nukem, messing around with its nice open script files. You could do almost anything, and it had nice clear syntax, so you could reference existing procedures easily. And oh, my, that map editor. To be honest, the whole affair kind of turned me into a toolset fetishist, so I've just been creeping up a couple engine/editor builds as a hobby for quite some time, from a simple FFVI-style to my latest project, a "2.75d" engine. As far as mods go, I just kind of wander around and lend help where I can to whatever seems cool - sometimes I'll pull a game out of the bargain bin just to lend a hand.

Oblivion is a great game to mod.  I also like getting new skins in SF4

Well, I modded alot of different games (mainly RPGs), but not much stuff was actually released to the public.

Games I modded or worked on:

- Baldurs Gate Series
- KotoR Series
- Neverwinter Nights Series
- Freedom Force 2
- Morrowind
- Oblivion
- Fallout 3
- an canceled commercial MMO as texture artist

And alot more I just forgot :).

Vice city & Tomb Raider: Legend
Stick out your chest and scream your  defiance.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us