nodoubt_jr's MUA1 & 2 Conversions: Ronin, Hawkeye, Green Goblin, Venom

Started by nodoubt_jr, December 13, 2009, 04:50PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: StrangeEvil on July 06, 2010, 11:26PM
I love these mods but how come we cant use the menu animations from MUA?
cause some animations don't work in Xml2 as well as MUA at least that's what i think

YAY!! got the mods to work it probably was mediafire and my pc has been acting weird cause when i type in the letter g it brings up 2 and when i type the letter b it makes b*

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on July 06, 2010, 11:28PM
cause some animations don't work in Xml2 as well as MUA at least that's what i think

Oh well I guess if it was possible they would be used so nvm :P

XML2 can only handle one skeleton without weird things happening. I think you can use a few mods with two skeletons but you can't use many otherwise the game starts to act strangely.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

curious question: what kind of strange things? like a character not showing up or an animation changing or enemies not showing up? just so id know. :)
CHECK OUT <a href="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3593.0.html">;MY BOOSTERS</a> (I NO LONGER MOD)

Umm I love the update but umm is there any way you can make sue block the fantastic shield ex: the small blue one for the move one and also the block spot don't show up until i'm in the danger room
Stick out your chest and scream your  defiance.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote from: shadowslacks on July 07, 2010, 08:31AM
curious question: what kind of strange things? like a character not showing up or an animation changing or enemies not showing up? just so id know. :)
crashing, i believe XD

But dont the official characters have more than 1 skeleton?

Quote from: StrangeEvil on July 07, 2010, 12:42PM
But dont the official characters have more than 1 skeleton?

Theres a board for questions here http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/board,18.0.html. Please post your questions there to keep these release threads off topic free.

Quote from: DancingIce on July 07, 2010, 11:38AM
Umm I love the update but umm is there any way you can make sue block the fantastic shield ex: the small blue one for the move one and also the block spot don't show up until i'm in the danger room

Im a little confused. So you would like the blue shield that she uses for block to be the same shield that is activated when she uses the fantastic shield boost? Did you start a new game from default or did you load a save game? You need a brand new game for shared talents to show up properly (blocking is a shared talent).
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Thanks.. Dude.. quick question i install a storm boost but her lighting is... How can I say this not looking right it looks like data or pixies something like... how can I fix it

I've never done a Storm booster so im not sure what texture is missing. Ask the person who did it what textures are needed.

BTW this is why the blocking shield can't be used as the boost shield: The blocking shield is a bolton. Two halves put together to make a half circle. It's actually a map entity that I added to her character entities file and it involves script. So it looks great while she is standing still. But its unmovable, so if she activated it as a boost she would be stuck inside of it and it would only be a half circle, so it would look wrong. Basically it's a little block bonus. So block, blocks everything and her boost shield just blocks projectiles.

I know it's a little confusing, but I definitely tried to do what you were asking.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0

Ok... Alittle lost but I think I get it.. but on level on when you all the homing bacon there a shell with some boots in it.. is it possible to get those codes and make the shield better & bigger for Sue..

bingo, that's were i got her shield from :D. it already uses those codes and every other thing about it. if you want to change the size, go into the ents file (ents_inviswn.xmlb) and change the "scale =" in the "FantasticShield2". So right now its at 0.5, try 1 to make it twice what it is now, and just keep going up.

:wiggle:Thank you x10  First I changed  it to 9.8 and it way so big that it cover the whole level :rofl:.. Now it's on 1.5 and it's perfect to protect the team .. That was the only problem I had with your mod of Invisible woman  :iwoman: LIke I said be4 Thanks a million times :thumbsup2:... And I cant stress that enough.... :highfive: