Marvel Movies News

Started by Nowhere Man, December 17, 2009, 02:53PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Spiderman 4 hasnt been cancelled : "Sony will now reboot the franchise, with a new director and cast and a new script that puts the superhero in high school."
So no more Tobey and Raimi.

It's because Tobey resigned. He didn't want to be Spidey anymore.

Quote from: Venom on January 12, 2010, 03:29PM
Spiderman 4 hasnt been cancelled : "Sony will now reboot the franchise, with a new director and cast and a new script that puts the superhero in high school."
So no more Tobey and Raimi.
It was cancelled. They restart the whole thing. I think Batman Begins was like this aswell (Can't wait to see the new Spidey. I hope it will be more like it has to be).

wow...
people are actually upset at spidey 4 getting canned
just to clear things up i haven't watched a single of the movies, and honestly i don't think i will.
Someone get me a time machine, I wanna get to 2011 :deadpool:

Great. Another "origin" movie about spider-man. As if we didn't know how he becomes him.

I'm not upset about Spider-Man 4 being canned. I don't really care enough about the character to care about the movies in the first place.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on January 13, 2010, 05:45AM
Great. Another "origin" movie about spider-man. As if we didn't know how he becomes him.
Why do you think it will be an origin movie?

Because it starts over. Hence: reboot.

I don't know if they will start the whole thing over, I only know, that they will change the director (because directing another film at the moment) and the script. This is for sure. But I'm happy. Nobody needs Vulture or a "Vulturess" as an enemy.

I've read somewhere that it's a new story where parker will be at high school. More like an "Ultimate" version or so. Don't know if it's true, but if it is true, I hate going through the whole "the spider bit me" thing.

Quote from: Suigetsu on January 13, 2010, 02:58PM
I don't know if they will start the whole thing over.
Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on January 13, 2010, 03:26PM
I've read somewhere that it's a new story where parker will be at high school.

Maybe It was my post at the top of this page lol.

X-Men first class looks good. Too bad Famke won't reprise her role as Jean. I hope Scott, Jean, and Storm are really young in the movie (younger than in the flashback of X1).

Spider Man 4 being cancelled is kinda sad.  Like Blaw I don't want to see Peter becoming Spidey all over again in the reboot.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on January 17, 2010, 08:10AM
Spider Man 4 being cancelled is kinda sad.  Like Blaw I don't want to see Peter becoming Spidey all over again in the reboot.
Who wants to see it anyways? Everyone knows about it, even people who don't know who's Spidey. We need a new story. A new and GOOD story.