Marvel Movies News

Started by Nowhere Man, December 17, 2009, 02:53PM

Previous topic - Next topic
pity they didn't get to call DDD by his name...also there was a torch ref? I must have been too overcome by how good that movie was...'

also

**SPOILERS FOR CAP**

was the lady in the end that Cap woke up to suppose to be Sharon Carter? Credits says she was "SHIELD Agent"

**END SPOILERS FOR CAP**

human torch was in the stark expo. as in not the fantastic four but the invaders one:
http://pics.livejournal.com/dochermes/pic/0022bqdt/s640x480

August 07, 2011, 08:07AM #467 Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 08:11AM by Eddie Brock Venom
I can't wait for the Avengers, Downey Jr. will be great when he starts to "poke" the other avengers. Priceless!

From the avengers that are in the movie I like Cap :capamer: the most. But Iron Man :stark: will be the best to watch.

August 17, 2011, 11:17PM #468 Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 11:58PM by JamesRockFan
New Teaser for 'The Avengers' has been released by Marvel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE5uAzhxhnM&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcDTuinqk2Q

I am REALLY REALLY EXCITED so would be the other fans  :blackshake:

And guys I heard a new rumor, yeah there are a couple of spoilers and this is just one of them. It seems we might get to see Carl Danvers/Ms.Marvel in the 'Avengers' movie

http://movies.cosmicbooknews.com/content/yvonne-strahovski-ms-marvel-avengers-2012

Im excited for the movie. I hope Loki isn't the only villain, and if he is they better have made him better then he was in Thor. And I hope Ms Marvel is in it :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I dunno why but I feel The Skrulls & Kree could possibly be in it.

Quote from: JamesRockFan on August 18, 2011, 10:13AM
I dunno why but I feel The Skrulls & Kree could possibly be in it.

I could see them in the end to show us they might be in the next sequel, but idk about the rest of the movie

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

August 18, 2011, 11:12AM #474 Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 11:16AM by JamesRockFan
Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 18, 2011, 10:23AM
I could see them in the end to show us they might be in the next sequel, but idk about the rest of the movie
^That would be good but they got only one Villain for now which is Loki, 2-4 Villains can be added to the movie IMO

It seems a footage of the Lizard from The Amazing Spider-Man movie was shown at Comic-Con (San Diego) . The pictures of The Lizard have been leaked but in poor quality, it still looks awesome

I just saw Captain America today and if you stay the end of the movie there's the trailer that JamesRockFan posted
I hope there will be other ennemies like Doom or Ultron but with Thor...Enchantress could be an ennemy too and since Loki will be in the movie
or even  the Leader since he was not defeated in Hulk 2 ...

Quote from: mj fan on August 18, 2011, 01:46PM
I just saw Captain America today and if you stay the end of the movie there's the trailer that JamesRockFan posted
I hope there will be other ennemies like Doom or Ultron but with Thor...Enchantress could be an ennemy too and since Loki will be in the movie
or even  the Leader since he was not defeated in Hulk 2 ...

I would rather see Enchantress in Thor 2

You guys seen the ghost rider spirit of vengeance trailer yet?  GR's skull looks better now imo.

Quote from: Sazandra125 on August 24, 2011, 12:53PM
You guys seen the ghost rider spirit of vengeance trailer yet?  GR's skull looks better now imo.

I am actually quite excited about GR's new movie...and under Marvel Knights no less

Mind you the "pissing fire" sort of takes the badassery out of the trailer but I hope it does well

Ghost Rider seems pretty interesting. And I really hope Ms. Marvel makes it into the Avengers film!