Marvel Movies News

Started by Nowhere Man, December 17, 2009, 02:53PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well, if we think about it, at the end of X-Men 3, there was a hint at him maybe transferring his mind into that comatosed guys head.

I'm pretty sure that what ever they come up with, it will make more sense, than the fact, that Coulson is just alive out of nowhere again (Just to clarify: Does "Agenst of S.H.I.E.L.D." play after Avengers or before it?)

I am pretty postive Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. takes place after the Avengers.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I think that it takes place before the Avengers since Coulson is in it. And he died in Avengers.

Joss has confirmed that the show is in fact set AFTER the events of the Avengers and how the world is dealing w/ a world full of Super-Heroes.

This alludes to the fact that Coulson did not actually die in the Avengers, but rather used as a motivational device by Fury, but that's just speculation at this point.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GraphicCity/news/?a=75246

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

Which in my opinion is the stupidest thing ever :D

BTW, can someone explain to me why is this character so popular? I never really understood it

Quote from: Suigetsu on June 16, 2013, 09:05PM

BTW, can someone explain to me why is this character so popular? I never really understood it

I don't really understand either, I mean he's ok and all, but I don't think he is as great as everyone thinks he is.

By the way, has anyone seen Avengers Assemble, the new animated show that is also based off of the Avengers film? I didn't like it at all, but thats my opinion.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I didn't see it, but since the Avengers movie became such a big hit, I'm afraid that if Marvel reboots the comics, everything will be like in the movies, so that the semi-fans, who only saw a few movies, could connect better with the comics. I hope I won't be right about this

Quote from: Suigetsu on June 17, 2013, 06:08AM
I didn't see it, but since the Avengers movie became such a big hit, I'm afraid that if Marvel reboots the comics, everything will be like in the movies, so that the semi-fans, who only saw a few movies, could connect better with the comics. I hope I won't be right about this

That would be awful, I really hope they don't do that.

Quote from: Suigetsu on June 16, 2013, 09:05PM

Simply because he's likable. Not everyone needs a costume, eyepatch or superpowers to be fun. I love the character of Phil, he's sort of that connection between the common man and the untouchable hero.

Quote from: Teancum on June 17, 2013, 04:09PM
Simply because he's likable. Not everyone needs a costume, eyepatch or superpowers to be fun. I love the character of Phil, he's sort of that connection between the common man and the untouchable hero.
Furthermore, his sass is infinite and beautiful.

I still don't see it. I don't even like the character in that Ultimate Spidey cartoon. But, that's just my opinion

Soooo....Kitty will become an almighty soceress? xD

Oh well, I always liked Ellen Page :P
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Yeah, well, things like this make me not care about Marvel (or DC) movies anymore

Found this picture on Instagram and thought it owuld be interesting to put it here:
They're trying to bring jean grey back in X-Men: days of future past.