Marvel Movies News

Started by Nowhere Man, December 17, 2009, 02:53PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Wow, that's exciting news! :D
I've always wanted an X-Men film where Apocalypse is the antagonist.
Can't wait for more info! :P

I am really excited for this one and the special effects look fabulous!! :"))) ...but i must admit I'm a little disappointed about the green goblin costume..he has no mask, but has a stupid hairdo from the 80s loool.. a mix between silver surfer and a shity joker xDD I am puzzled xP

Quote from: Owl City on December 05, 2013, 04:42PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH MYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes finally  an X Man movie with Apocalyse!!!!! :storm:

Looks like Sony will be creating their own shared movie universe with a standalone Venom movie and Sinister Six movie. See full Press Release here:

http://flash.sonypictures.com/movies/theamazingspiderman2/microsite/electroarrives/theamazingspiderman_pressrelease_1212.pdf

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

Apparently Paul Rudd is going to be cast as Ant-Man. Surprising, I've never seen him play a different role as an actor other than the male in a chick flick/comedy. And I don't watch chick-flicks on purpose; my wife makes me watch em T_T

I like Paul Rudd! Hopefully he portrays the character well.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Also it appears that Anna Paquin might not join the Days of the Future Past cast, read somewhere that she'll be cut out.

December 21, 2013, 01:12AM #804 Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 01:17AM by White Queen
Quote from: B.L.A.W on December 20, 2013, 11:44PM
Also it appears that Anna Paquin might not join the Days of the Future Past cast, read somewhere that she'll be cut out.
Yeah, I read about that somewhere as well. I'm kinda sad and disappointed, cuz I really like Anna Paquin, I think she's an awesome actress. :(
Well at least Halle Berry's there, I loved her as Storm. :P

December 21, 2013, 04:26PM #805 Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 04:28PM by Lightning249539
Quote from: B.L.A.W on December 20, 2013, 11:44PM
Quote from: White Queen on December 21, 2013, 01:12AM
Yeah, I read about that somewhere as well. I'm kinda sad and disappointed, cuz I really like Anna Paquin, I think she's an awesome actress. :(
Well at least Halle Berry's there, I loved her as Storm. :P
What!?!?!? She is good playing as Rogue!! :storm:

"It appears that Anna Paquin might not join the Days of the Future Past cast".
This make me so happy, I don't read much X-men but I don't think the "movie Rogue" has anything to do with the real one. Also, she not a mutant anymore right?.

I believe I read that only one scene was filmed that included Rogue, and that scene was on the cutting room floor. It is possible it won't be cut out, and Brian Singer said they were going back to film more scenes, not refilm old scenes, so it is possible she may be in those new scenes. But who knows.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

They said it'll probably be on the DVD version on the bonus features or whatever