Marvel Movies News

Started by Nowhere Man, December 17, 2009, 02:53PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Oddark123 on October 29, 2014, 03:38PM
I'd imagine a Carol movie would still use Mar-Vell in some way as a supporting role. But just giving her the mantle much earlier.

Giving some love to the new Ms. Marvel could be cool too. They could introduce her as a minor character in Captain Marvel and then reveal her to be an Inhuman in the Inhumans movie.

And I may have heard wrong but isn't DC's Captain Marvel now just going by Shazam anyway?

I'd love them to use Mar-Vell in some way, at least as an origin thing.

Oscar Isaac (Apocalipse) said his powers will be molecular manipulation (just like the comics) and he'll have an robotic armor like the one in comics! So excited

Chloe Grace Moretz decided not to play the Jean Grey role and it's been rumored that Ben Hardy will play Cyclops

Quote from: Me on January 22, 2015, 08:14PM
Apocalypse new casting for Jean, Storm, & Scott! So excited for Sophie Turner as Jean she is so great in GoT! :D

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2015/01/22/x-men-apocalypse-game-thrones-jean-grey-cyclops-storm/?hootPostID=37b81878d8b4e8799182f304bd923587
Great I think Alexandra Shipp is really doing good acting for her to play as Storm which is a big role. Im excited for younger versions of Jean, Storm, and Cyclops!! :storm:

I am so happy to see Sophie will be playing Jean, I think she is an excellent choice and I am beyond happy Chloe didn't get or take the role.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Sophie Turner is a great choice, I do feel she's a little on the 'weak-ish' side while Jean is defintely one of the more powerful Marvel woman, but she nailed Sansa so I think Jean is in great hands. Alexendra Shipp is great aswell
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Loved the Jean and Storm choices! Hated the new cyke

Is that the only time they will have young xmen charcaters? :storm:

Quote from: Owl City on January 23, 2015, 09:39AM
Loved the Jean and Storm choices! Hated the new cyke

Yeah I agree, he doesn't really look like Cyclops to me.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Man that trailer looks really, really dark. Still don't know what to think of it though. Just send it back to Disney/marvel already.

I second that. It's time for it to go back to Marvel.

I have had serious doubts about this movie since they first announced. I don't plan on flat out hating it or badly judging it till I see it but I don't really like the actors, the design or much of anything yet. I will say the dark tone is interesting, looks a bit like Days of Future Past, but I've heard it is more like Chronicle 2 which I didn't really like the first one.

Nothing against the black actor, nothing against the other actors, but there's just no doubt:

Fox doesn't know what to do but cash in on the super hero movies and will do anything and EVERYTHING to keep these rights, even if it means being "inventive". I call it lack of creativity; let's reboot instead of going for something that's already there. Pisses me off to see iconic superheroes and great titles to be in the hands of greedy hands. Marvel Studios gives fans what they want, i.e. fans have been asking for Hulkbuster Iron Man vs Hulk (per Josh Whedon's interview) and we are getting it in May this year.

And as far as X-Men goes; if X-Men or Wolverine was in Marvel's hands, we:

- Would've seen him in an outfit, with a mask, on his head not in a container which was even cut out of The Wolverine movie
- Wolverine vs Hulk
- X-Men vs. Avengers, no doubt
- Have the X-Men in spandex/a suit. Look at Captain America in the Avengers. It worked perfectly fine!

End rant and opinions.

Quote from: B.L.A.W on January 27, 2015, 05:25PM
Nothing against the black actor, nothing against the other actors, but there's just no doubt:

Fox doesn't know what to do but cash in on the super hero movies and will do anything and EVERYTHING to keep these rights, even if it means being "inventive". I call it lack of creativity; let's reboot instead of going for something that's already there. Pisses me off to see iconic superheroes and great titles to be in the hands of greedy hands. Marvel Studios gives fans what they want, i.e. fans have been asking for Hulkbuster Iron Man vs Hulk (per Josh Whedon's interview) and we are getting it in May this year.

And as far as X-Men goes; if X-Men or Wolverine was in Marvel's hands, we:

- Would've seen him in an outfit, with a mask, on his head not in a container which was even cut out of The Wolverine movie
- Wolverine vs Hulk
- X-Men vs. Avengers, no doubt
- Have the X-Men in spandex/a suit. Look at Captain America in the Avengers. It worked perfectly fine!

End rant and opinions.
I would love to see Avengers vs. Xmen! :storm: