Marvel Movies News

Started by Nowhere Man, December 17, 2009, 02:53PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm excited to see Alexandra Shipp play as Storm!! :storm:

I am still a little disappointed it seems Jubilee was chosen instead of Dazzler, though I guess I can still hope you might show up.

They did nail the Jubilee costume though, and the others look like they fit into the 80's that is for sure.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on April 29, 2015, 01:25PM
I am still a little disappointed it seems Jubilee was chosen instead of Dazzler, though I guess I can still hope you might show up.

They did nail the Jubilee costume though, and the others look like they fit into the 80's that is for sure.
You do have a point there...hmm...would be cool if they put a Dazzler easter egg or if she made a cameo. @_@

Quote from: Lightning249539 on April 29, 2015, 01:02PM
I'm excited to see Alexandra Shipp play as Storm!! :storm:
I do hope Alexandra can conjure up a kenyan accent. :D (I kinda picture Lupita Nyong'o as the perfect Storm xD :3)

i wish we could see dazzler too :(

April 30, 2015, 12:57PM #1039 Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 01:00PM by White Queen
Sophie Turner and Lana Condor on set. :D

More pics!

Am I the only one disapointed with Jean's clothes?

I was expecting her to wear this:

The Avenger Age of Ultron movie was good I did not like the fact Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver did not mention Magneto as their father but I like how they have the New Avengers team. :storm:

Quote from: Lightning249539 on May 09, 2015, 07:15PM
The Avenger Age of Ultron movie was good I did not like the fact Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver did not mention Magneto as their father but I like how they have the New Avengers team. :storm:

I wouldn't expect that, since Marvel doesn't own the film rights to Magneto and considering he isn't their father anymore in the comic books.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Unless they got the X-Men & F4's rights back, 20th Fox act as a third party since Sony does
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on May 09, 2015, 08:35PM
I wouldn't expect that, since Marvel doesn't own the film rights to Magneto and considering he isn't their father anymore in the comic books.
What!! Man I always knew Scarlet Witch, quicksilver, and Polaris as his children. When did they change it in the comic books? :storm:

I've enjoyed the Avengers: Age of Ultron film. I even liked the small details, like when Captain America attempted to lift Mjolnir, and it moved just a little -- since I recall in the comics, he was able to lift it. One person said the only reason Steve Rogers couldn't lift it because of the situation.
http://comicsriot.com/post/101423266233/unworthy-personal-theory-about-the-mcu-version
At first I've wondered how the hell the Vision was able to lift it. Then I got it -- he was just created and was pure.

So by my count, four of the Infinity Gems (or stones) were seen, though they changed the colors of them in the MCU. The Tesseract (Space Gem), the Aether (Reality Gem), the Orb (Power Gem), and now the gem hidden within Loki's Scepter (Mind Gem). Which films do you believe the Time and Soul gems will be seen?
(It probably won't be in any X-Men or Fantastic Four films, since Marvel doesn't have the rights. Would have been hilarious if one of them was featured in Deadpool though.)

I suspect Guardians 2 and Thor: Ragnarok. These are more space/alien related movies, and have already interacted with the Collector who's supposed to have the Aether. Isn't the Tesseract still in Odin's possession though?

Well, there are only 5 movies before avengers infinity war p1. Civil war, Black Panther, Gotg 2, Thor and Doc Strange
I don't think one will appear in Civil War. Just for obvious reasons that the cap films haven't featured a gem at all and it's already confirmed that Civil War will be caused by something Bucky does, I just don't see a gem fit in there. idk.

Black Panther is a likely candidate. He's a pretty big hero and the area of Wakanda might give an idea that these gems could be scattered everywhere.

Gotg 2 is very likely as well, the first one pretty much revolved around the power gem.

Thor is likely too, one of Marvel's biggest heroes. Ragnarok is supposedly an 'apocalypse' of some sort, so there's a huge chance a gem is involved. (though that would mark the third time there's a gem involved with Thor, so I'm not all THAT sure)

Doctor Strange is VERY likely, mystic stuff is his expertise.

I personally believe the remaining gems will be in Gotg 2 and Doctor Strange
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Lightning249539 on May 10, 2015, 04:48AM
What!! Man I always knew Scarlet Witch, quicksilver, and Polaris as his children. When did they change it in the comic books? :storm:

Just a month or so ago they retconned it. They are no longer mutants either, or I suppose they never were.

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on May 10, 2015, 02:25PM
Just a month or so ago they retconned it. They are no longer mutants either, or I suppose they never were.
Wow this is crazy. :storm: