Marvel Movies News

Started by Nowhere Man, December 17, 2009, 02:53PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well, we have our new Spider-Man (Tom Holland). Which means Uncle Ben's gonna have to die again. xD well...that's depressing.

Quote from: White Queen on June 24, 2015, 03:21PM
Well, we have our new Spider-Man (Tom Holland). Which means Uncle Ben's gonna have to die again. xD well...that's depressing.

He just can't seem to catch a break.

It has also been reported that Tom Holland will be reporting to the Civil War set as soon as possible.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Flyers of the upcoming X-Men: Apocalypse handed out at Comic-Con.

Apparently the Four Horsemen of Apocalypse are Storm, Psylocke, Archangel and Magneto.

Very low quality shot of a scene from the Comic-Con footage of Apocalypse.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

X-Men Apocalypse (& Suicide Squad if you're interested) can be found here. The camera catches about half of the screen.

http://alphanerd.co

Quote from: Me on July 12, 2015, 08:56PM
X-Men Apocalypse (& Suicide Squad if you're interested) can be found here. The camera catches about half of the screen.

http://alphanerd.co

You beat me to it!

Very excited for X-Men apocalypse. And loving the looks everyone has!

July 12, 2015, 09:07PM #1058 Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 09:10PM by Me
Quote from: Midnightphoenix on July 12, 2015, 09:00PM
You beat me to it!

Very excited for X-Men apocalypse. And loving the looks everyone has!
Yes! I like how they all have their own costumes instead of matching uniforms. Also @1:58, they all look amazing, especially Psylocke and Angel.

Quote from: Me on July 12, 2015, 09:07PM
Yes! I like how they all have their own costumes instead of matching uniforms. Also @1:58, they all look amazing, especially Psylocke and Angel.

I had to go back and pause because I was so excited to see Angel and Psylocke. Storm looks incredible too!

I do think Havok is looking a little rough around the edges though haha

I think they are seriously going the outdo themselves with the costumes in this one. :D So excited, Psylocke looks amazing from what little we can see!

Also the logo at the end reminded me so much of X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse. It just had that nostalgia affect on me. Haha

July 16, 2015, 03:20PM #1062 Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 03:23PM by Midnightphoenix
Here are some of the first images of some of the characters from the upcoming X-Men Apocalypse. I have to say I am pretty impressed.

Also looks as though Striker will be making a return played by Josh Helman. http://www.cinemablend.com/new/X-Men-Apocalypse-Bringing-Back-Another-Villain-From-Previous-Films-72623.html

Those pictures look great! in my opinion, Apocalypse looks really out of place in that photo. But I imagine it'll look much better in motion.

His costume reminds me of his appearance in Apocalypse vs Dracula. I really love his look, I just feel like his face needs a little touching up.