Aventureiromax - Power Rangers,Naruto,Sasuke,Rambo,Jill,Cammy, 12 Gold Saints

Started by Aventureiromax, February 26, 2010, 04:39PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I decided to convert the skins of the War Machine End game, now I think it's over :D

DOWNLOAD:http://www.mediafire.com/file/9znbrmvrvt07na1/EG-WARMACHINE-26-05-19.rar/file

Here are some weapon boltons for modders or advanced users ;)

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ne982j06ee71hxz/WEAPONS-PACK-FOR-MODDERS-26-05-19.rar/file
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

E aí Max!
Outro grande lançamento, parabéns!
Eu vou procurar aprender como instalar boltons diferentes para peles diversas dentro do mesmo mod. Gostei muito dessas armas que você converteu além do warmachine.
Max, eu estou planejando ripar algumas peles que vc customizou no passado e relançá-las com novos mapas de texturas inclusas. Vc me permite usar seu material? Eu vi que tem coisas que vc fez que não dá pra reproduzir nem querendo. Ficaram de alta qualidade. :) :) :) :) :) :)

Quote from: Tobi777 on May 26, 2019, 12:59PM
What about Endgame Rocket? Any hopes for him?
Below... ;)

Quote from: andersonbrazil on May 27, 2019, 09:05AM
E aí Max!
Outro grande lançamento, parabéns!
Eu vou procurar aprender como instalar boltons diferentes para peles diversas dentro do mesmo mod. Gostei muito dessas armas que você converteu além do warmachine.
Max, eu estou planejando ripar algumas peles que vc customizou no passado e relançá-las com novos mapas de texturas inclusas. Vc me permite usar seu material? Eu vi que tem coisas que vc fez que não dá pra reproduzir nem querendo. Ficaram de alta qualidade. :) :) :) :) :) :)
Valeu. Tranquilo Anderson, basta colocar os créditos de customização ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Valeu demais Max!
Pode deixar comigo, esses aí nunca faltarão!
Gostei muito desse Raccoon, baixando agora!
Valeu!

max voce estaria para lançar a nova pele do filme do shazam ?
Star Andy :))

Quote from: andersonbrazil on May 27, 2019, 08:51PM
Valeu demais Max!
Pode deixar comigo, esses aí nunca faltarão!
Gostei muito desse Raccoon, baixando agora!
Valeu!
;)

Quote from: StarAndy on May 28, 2019, 12:20PM
max voce estaria para lançar a nova pele do filme do shazam ?
Abaixo ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

So when I have some free time again I'm going to post some skins from some X-Men that I converted in the past that were lost on my old Computer. Stay tuned ;)

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/file/4io14oeyokxsd2d/PACK-01-06-19.rar/file
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Well done on a lot of these skins you've made. I'll be updating some of my mods with these. It also looks like you got everyone in those Endgame uniforms ...except for one, Falcon. Probably because the retractable metal wings makes it more difficult, I assume.

Also, I hope that somewhere on your old computer, you did a skin of Invisible Woman in her bad-ass Malice attire...

Her mod, which MUALover and I did a long while back is in desperate skin of a better skin & mannequin, as her skins look outdated. Hopefully, she can be improved upon in the same way that you improved the Wendigo and Captain Planet. (I wonder why they gave her a mere 2 in intelligence, though. She's far smarter than that.)

Anyway, looking forward to seeing what you did with the X-Men later on.

Quote from: Tony Stark on June 01, 2019, 06:37PM
I love that Shazam skin!
;)

Quote from: Username on June 02, 2019, 12:23AM

;)

Quote from: Outsider on June 02, 2019, 02:10AM
Well done on a lot of these skins you've made. I'll be updating some of my mods with these. It also looks like you got everyone in those Endgame uniforms ...except for one, Falcon. Probably because the retractable metal wings makes it more difficult, I assume.

Also, I hope that somewhere on your old computer, you did a skin of Invisible Woman in her bad-ass Malice attire...

Her mod, which MUALover and I did a long while back is in desperate skin of a better skin & mannequin, as her skins look outdated. Hopefully, she can be improved upon in the same way that you improved the Wendigo and Captain Planet. (I wonder why they gave her a mere 2 in intelligence, though. She's far smarter than that.)

Anyway, looking forward to seeing what you did with the X-Men later on.
;) .

Unfortunately not because customizations require a lot of time and work, but adding heads/wings (Falcon lol) in models 3dsmax(already ready) to be exported to .igb are easier :D Stay tuned ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

pacotes ótimos max , gostaria de ver a skin do jason momoa como aquaman , acho que esqueceram dele kk
Star Andy :))