My custom skins,etc: Warpath, Cyclops, Crossbones, Punisher, Magneto, Batman

Started by iammingy, May 11, 2007, 02:18PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Aw man, those Batman skins are awesome! I especially love the Batman Beyond and New 52 suits.

Quote from: anonymouspunk89 on July 16, 2012, 07:56PM
Aw man, those Batman skins are awesome! I especially love the Batman Beyond and New 52 suits.
Quote from: Polygone on July 16, 2012, 12:36AM
Wow, those are great :D
Quote from: fox456 on July 16, 2012, 12:08AM
I've been away for a few days.  When I first starting reading through you thread to catch up on what I had missed, I saw that you had made some Batman skins.  Well, I saw your link to download them and I clicked it.  I thought it was strange that you hadn't included any pictures of your skins....  WHAT A SURPRISE when I scrolled down further and saw those UNBELIEVABLE skins!!!  What a great likeness to the actual uniforms!  Fantastic job, iammingy and thanks for sharing!

Oh, and I love his cowl and cape too.

Thanks for the praises!

Quote from: Hyperman360 on July 16, 2012, 10:19AM
I think it's mainly the mouth.

Ok, I will give him a different mouth.

Thanks for using PS2 models, XML2 players are really grateful
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

hey iammingy, just wanted to bring this up cause I didn't see a fix yet but, carnage cosmic :toxin:  isn't working. I downloaded the file and the game keeps crashing, I saw a earlier post but no fix. :(
--Peter Parker(Earth 616)
" Well, wobble my webs and call me shaky! It's Goldilocks-- the hippest hammer in the west! "

wow the batman is wonderful with the cape. Good job  :thumbsup:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Hey Iammingy! If you're feeling like making more epic Batman skins, I just found a cool Batman design that's very detailed if you're interested:
http://geektyrant.com/news/2012/2/13/awesome-batman-beyond-cgi-concept-designs.html
Just an idea though: I saw it and figured I'd pass it on to the master skinner in case you'd be interested.

Quote from: nodoubt_jr on July 16, 2012, 09:05PM
Thanks for using PS2 models, XML2 players are really grateful
Quote from: hemlot on July 16, 2012, 09:08PM
We absolutely are.
Quote from: psylockefan on July 17, 2012, 08:34AM
Batman costumes... dyeing from awesomeness.
Quote from: aventureiromax on July 22, 2012, 04:34PM
wow the batman is wonderful with the cape. Good job  :thumbsup:

Thank you!!!

Quote from: jhiand on July 21, 2012, 10:35PM
hey iammingy, just wanted to bring this up cause I didn't see a fix yet but, carnage cosmic :toxin:  isn't working. I downloaded the file and the game keeps crashing, I saw a earlier post but no fix. :(

It's just the surfboard. I think you replaced a skin with the surfboard, which crashed your game.

Quote from: DeeDooo on July 24, 2012, 07:24PM
Hey Iammingy! If you're feeling like making more epic Batman skins, I just found a cool Batman design that's very detailed if you're interested:
http://geektyrant.com/news/2012/2/13/awesome-batman-beyond-cgi-concept-designs.html
Just an idea though: I saw it and figured I'd pass it on to the master skinner in case you'd be interested.

Thanks for sharing. I will give it a try!

Hey, iammingy, you remember what I was saying about the fins missing from the arms? I had an idea: if you could recolor Wolverine's claw boltons black, you could attach them to the arms in the herostat.

They are too long and the claws are in different directions.
I could however model the fins myself, not sure if its worth the time though.

Quote from: iammingy on July 26, 2012, 09:36PM
Those would also be useful for Spiderman 2099 skins :D

Quote from: iammingy on July 26, 2012, 09:36PM

I think BLaw's models will include them, since he's making his from scratch... And you wouldn't be able to make modeled fins XML2-compatible... so maybe not.

Quote from: Hyperman360 on July 27, 2012, 10:56AM
I think BLaw's models will include them, since he's making his from scratch... And you wouldn't be able to make modeled fins XML2-compatible... so maybe not.
The custom boltons would be compatible, just not the full models XD

Quote from: DeeDooo on July 26, 2012, 09:48PM
Those would also be useful for Spiderman 2099 skins :D

Good idea!!!

Quote from: Hyperman360 on July 27, 2012, 10:56AM
Quote from: DeeDooo on July 27, 2012, 05:35PM
The custom boltons would be compatible, just not the full models XD

Deedoo is right. Quite a few of nodoubt_jr mods used boltons that I exported for him. If I do make the model, it will mostly benefit XML2 players and those who care about fins. lol