My custom skins,etc: Warpath, Cyclops, Crossbones, Punisher, Magneto, Batman

Started by iammingy, May 11, 2007, 02:18PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: iammingy on September 13, 2008, 02:27AM
Dr. Strange :strange: - Strange Costume for MUA-PC only:

http://www.box.net/shared/4e08eakink
- both skin and HUD are included

Wow a quick recolor and he would look just like NIGHTWATCH!!! Todd Mcfarlane SOOO ripped off nightwatch when he "made" Spawn lol...

Quote from: iammingy on September 13, 2008, 11:25AM
You are welcome. This one can be done really quickly because it is based on the old Venom skins, where most of time had been spent aligning everything.
lol i didnt noticed it was only that
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

Quote from: JediSlayer on September 13, 2008, 12:04PM
Well I know that but anyone who has never read Guardians of the galaxy # 25 Wouldn't know the difference lol... So it's still a spectacular skin... Besides i've learned my lesson with how capes are handled in MUA you prob made the right choice not attempting it... Still Thx so much you really completed my collection... Got a couple other ideas to throw at ya tho my talented friend... How bout Nightwatch Or darkhawk??? Or even a Deathlok Skin for Fury? I wouldn't trust those skin requests to anyone else... You have officially earned a fan... Altho all my requests are all obscure chrs I think thats what makes them fun...

I could have just taken Uatu's cape and colored it red, but custom skin-meshes can't really replicate the shinniness of Silver Surfer in MUA. So, I just did it without the cape.

I have always wanted to do Darkhawk skin and mod, but I will attempt do a reskin first (and a custom model later if I have time). I have no plans for the other ones now. Sorry.

Quote from: the master$$$ on September 13, 2008, 12:40PM
lol i didnt noticed it was only that

Yep, it was just that because I can modify and undo any changes in my PSD files in Photoshop very easily. ^^

Quote from: iammingy on September 13, 2008, 10:48AM
Venom :venom: - Classic, Bulky, Blue for MUA-PC only

http://www.box.net/shared/e8udyx2vlm
- modeled by Dark_Mark
- skin by me
- Thanks to the person who uploaded the DLC textures!

Wow, this is nice

Ok, the bulky Marvel Knights will be later yes. Actually, i'm not good for skinning & mannequin maker, i cant even read inside the igb files on texture finder. Maybe, this skin can be useful to make mannequin, but use DLC Pose. Anyway i have suceed make a new hud of Street Gear Hawkeye, but i'm still make hud of Namor(Savage), Silver Surfer(Radd, Keeper & Savage) & Planet Hulk(DLC).

Quote from: Power Cosmic on September 13, 2008, 06:37PM
Wow, this is nice

Ok, the bulky Marvel Knights will be later yes. Actually, i'm not good for skinning & mannequin maker, i cant even read inside the igb files on texture finder. Maybe, this skin can be useful to make mannequin, but use DLC Pose. Anyway i have suceed make a new hud of Street Gear Hawkeye, but i'm still make hud of Namor(Savage), Silver Surfer(Radd, Keeper & Savage) & Planet Hulk(DLC).

Where can I get this savage Surfer Skin???

Quote from: JediSlayer on September 13, 2008, 09:51PM

Where can I get this savage Surfer Skin???

I don't know, only i know that skin must be Silver Surfer MUA reskin too just liked The Keeper skin, that skin was from Silver Surfer's MUA Proper.

Of course no one, because why i can't understand the file in Texture Finder & muaskinner.cfg.

Hi Mingy, I added the new iron fist skins and boltons that you created.  They look great!  However, the cowl appears on the topless w/ bandages skin as well.  Do I have to designate in ironfist's herostat file which skin they should be added on to?

It's not possible to do that in the PC version.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Wig (long, blond/black/white/grey) (MUA-PC/XBOX and XML2-PC/XBOX) [previews] - slight modifications of Thor's hair from MUA

the link is not working, just to you know :)

EDIT: Can you upload the link, please ? thank you.

there is a problem with the danny ketch skin.his skull isn't on fire,just steaming.can u pls fix the problem?? (:D :ghostr:

When I put a new skin in Hawkeye, he don't have the bow. How can I fix this? Because yours skins are amazing!
BIZZZZZZZZZARO!!!

because, like ultimatevenom's skins, they don't have the correct skinsegments.