have you heard of this game

Started by ddwow, March 21, 2010, 02:27PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is it about goats or sheeps with swords?

fencing ovines. can't get enough of them :P
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

I heard it's cool. I will have my birthday on April 25 and I will get Soul Calibur IV as a present :D

ohhh Heart of... I really thought it was about sheeps & goats XD

it is not about goats and sheep it is about sword fighting it is cool and i played number 1 2 3

Played Sould Calibur II and III.
Didn't really like the addition of the Star Wars-characters though..

to be completely lame and retard-like , no I haven't heared of soul caliber but I did play soul calibur :P

Ask not what your country can do for you, but what illega.. wonderful things you can do in your country!

Quote from: Ztony on April 12, 2010, 06:26AM
to be completely lame and retard-like , no I haven't heared of soul caliber but I did play soul calibur :P

^ awesome good going

..I have soul calibur 2 for the GC and soul calibur IV special edition on ps3 (bought it for the same price as the regular edition)
do I hate the jedi?... no... I just hate how I can't create a custom character based on there weapon style...
only yoda is cheap... (massive low-kicks of death!!!)

I'd like the franchise more if they didn't add superfluous characters like Link (even though I <3 Link), Heihachi, Spawn, Yoda, Darth Vadar and the Apprentice.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Soul Calibur is one of my favorite franchise ever, I love the games!
I agree with Dihan, some of the extra characters doesn't have any sense but at the end it doesn't to me since I never use them lol :)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

I love this series, even though I only heavily played SC on Dreamcast and SC2 on Gamecube. SC1/2 will always be dear to me. Mitsu / Maxi / Nightmare in both the first and second. We did dislike SC2 for a brief while until we got used to the sped-up gameplay. I still have friends that we'll knock out a round or two every once in a while - and one that I play almost every time I see!

As we got older, stopped caring about owning the latest / greatest, etc, we kind of stopped following the series. It was easy to do as it grew farther and farther from its arcade roots. It's really too bad, as it was one of the few games that really struck a good balance between depth and accessibility, barely sacrificing either... this was the fighter my friends would play!

Yeah... Bought the fourth, as I've had played the second one on GameCube... Never was my cup of tea, realized it not long ago D8
It's good, though. ;3

I've got SCIV, but its been a while since I've played it. Maybe I should get pull it out again.

I like its relative simplicity compared to some other fighting games.  That and the character creation - though I always had to find a balance between stats, and what I wanted the character to look like.  I've heard good things about SCIII's character creation, but I've never got a chance to try it out.

April 12, 2010, 09:21PM #14 Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 09:24PM by LarsAlexandersson
Quote from: Dihan on April 12, 2010, 08:48AM
I'd like the franchise more if they didn't add superfluous characters like Link (even though I <3 Link), Heihachi, Spawn, Yoda, Darth Vadar and the Apprentice.

Eeeeh Dihan. You missed Kratos (God Of War char who appeared in SCIV:BD PSP).

Ehm hmph. For those who's bought/who has SCIV, don't forget:
1. Check your wallet how much is it now.
2. Buy the card (PSN (PS3)/LIVE (360) to download Darth Vader (360)/Yoda (PS3)

We did'nt know what time the DLC was expired.

Well I already hearing Yoda's Ending on Youtube w/ JP Voice.

& there's a bad news to all. Have you heard the news of the JP Voice Actor Daisuke Gori who voiced Heihachi Mishima is dead 3 month ago.
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html