Namor Mod from the 27npc project (complete)

Started by krum4o, May 15, 2007, 08:01AM

Previous topic - Next topic
wow i never realised his ankles were so bad :)     lets make him a pair of fluffy boots                                  
"Where soars the Silver Surfer,
there must he soar alone."

When and if I get back to model making, I can do my own model of him (and I'd want a Savage Submariner outfit too), but thats a way off yet..

That would be spot on Savage Submariner.
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

hmm im still baffled by the flight thing, i got the talent in here but its not showing up. by the way i just looked at the ankles and they are fat, :)  i can live with it

Krum40 -

Maybe this is obvious or already eliminated as a cause, but have you started a new game with Namor in the herostat? If you replaced a character that didn't have flight with Namor, he won't fly unless you start a brand new game.

lol that i didnt know but i guess everything is a learning process :)  i replaced him with invisible woman...

Yeah, it's the same with all of those sort of passive talents--might, flight, healing factor, fire immunity, etc. In fact, if you overwrite, say Torch with another character without starting a new game, the fire immunity will be listed on his character screen. Whether or not it actually works I've never tested.

Ill get the hang of this modding thing sooner or later. Maybe Wong was done correctly but my error was the fact that i was always loading my game from the first save point in the heli.Practice makes perfect :)  ..Has anyone tried this mod yet? any feedback?

Hey this is great, thanks to krum4o for pulling this out
to make a single mod of thetommyboy2002's Sub-mariner.
Looking forward to trying this out.

This means 'The Illuminati' is about to be my next fav team.
(Iron Man, Reed Richards, Doctor Strange and Namor)
Very cool indeed. Also, looking forward to 'The Invaders'
with WWII Cap and the Torch. And Defenders too I suppose,
with Surfer, Strange and Hulk.

Great addition, thanks guys!

Check out issue #74 of Advanced Iron.
Iron Man In Action columnist, Advanced Iron Magazine.
http://www.advancediron.org/

hi!

can anyone post the final herostat text for Namor, I want him to replace Ms.Marvel but there seems to be a problem with something...

And of course, thanks a lot to tommyboy and krum  :bowdown:

now we need an illuminati team boost...  anyone have any thoughts as to what it should boost?  XP?

Quote from: parrastaka on May 16, 2007, 06:16AM
hi!

can anyone post the final herostat text for Namor, I want him to replace Ms.Marvel but there seems to be a problem with something...

And of course, thanks a lot to tommyboy and krum  :bowdown:

im guessing your getting the defaultman problem?  i had the same problem but i solved it. if this is the problem its happening because i have him replacing luke cage in the herostat that i uploaded. just open the hero stat switch the menulocation from 18( luke cage) to 1 (ms marvel). then just paste over mrs marvels entry....

stats {
   ailevel = 1 ;
   autospend = bruiser ;
   body = 7 ;
   canthrowally = true ;
   characteranims = 63_namor ;
   characteranims = 10_thor ;
   charactername = Namor ;
   level = 1 ;
   menulocation = 1 ;
   moveset1 = moveset_flying ;
   mind = 4 ;
   name = Namor ;
   playable = true ;
   powerstyle = ps_namor ;
   scriptlevel = 3 ;
   skin = 6301 ;
   skin_01_name = Original ;
   skin_02 = 02 ;
   skin_02_name = Original ;
   skin_03 = 03 ;
   skin_03_name = Original ;
   skin_04 = 04 ;
   skin_04_name = Original ;
   sounddir = captam_m ;
   strength = 10 ;
   team = hero ;
   textureicon = 5 ;
      Race {
      name = Mutant ;
      }

Race {
      name = XMen ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = block ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = might ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = grab ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = namor_p1 ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = melee_moves ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = fightstyle_default ;
      }

talent {
      build = e3 ;
      level = 1 ;
      name = namor_p2 ;
      }

talent {
      build = e3 ;
      level = 1 ;
      name = namor_p6 ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = flight ;
      }

}

thats an entry replacing mrs marvel... i hope that solves your problem if not please elaborate on it so that someone here may be of further assistance :)

Quote from: aerophex on May 16, 2007, 06:29AM
now we need an illuminati team boost...  anyone have any thoughts as to what it should boost?  XP?

Yeah, maybe XP. Or maybe a Focus boost.

On the Illuminati topic, since the team ideally would also include Black Bolt and Professor X, I was curious if TommyBoy had created a full power set for Black Bolt in his NPC27 mod? Anyone have that installed currently? I can't imagine what his powerset would include, actually... maybe an extreme power called 'Whisper' to blast the room, but what else would he do?

Anyone working on Professor X? That's a tough character powerset too...

Regardless, Illuminati is actually the coolest title at Marvel right now, imho. Looking forward to having this team in-game.

Check out issue #74 of Advanced Iron.
Iron Man In Action columnist, Advanced Iron Magazine.
http://www.advancediron.org/

AFAIK no one has put together a Chucky mod.  No one seemed to like him in XML2 (I know I didn't) so why bother...  Dunno about Blackbolt

i have the mod installed but didnt see black bolts powers to show up. im not sure if they have been made.another problem was that whenever you are in a combat area and stop moving with blackbolt he is always sitting, so he runs and sits all the time...  powers for black bolt, should be flight, a few power punches i remeber him being quite strong, a scream, maybe some sonic blasts ...