Worst Marvel character...

Started by Teancum, May 15, 2007, 08:07AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Strong Guy, hands down.  He looks like some anime job gone even more horribly wrong.  May he never be in any X-Men Legends or Ultimate Allaince game unless he dies a terrible death in the plotline.

isn't there some character called Squirrel Girl?  Quite possibly the absolute worst name, but she seems to have a cult following  :scratchhead:

Squirrel Girl has single-handedly defeated Dr. Doom, Thanos, Deadpool and a few others. Don't mess with her.
Personally, I'm not a fan of Falcon(seems like just a black guy who can fly thanks to his silly suit) and Hercules.

I don't know who's the worst, but I don't like Namor...... [throws a pie in the air and runs away] :P

May 15, 2007, 08:49PM #4 Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 12:39PM by cvc
Powerman,I want to say something about Namor good but scared of looming pie.
the reason I say powerman was his timeing he came out right when one of my fav was dumbed down or killed off I can't remember + years ago
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

Nah I hate Ronin She SUCKS! Lol even her best attack is worse than a step on a toe. Only her SpineTeaser is ok. all the others are boring and useless. Power Strike is like the worst Xtreme its even got the worst name probably even worse than Toe Stepper Onner(made up). Lol. and she looks worse than The Thing after a food fight.

Why are you talking about the Ronin from MUA? :P
You hate the comic characters just because they suck in a game? :whistle:

i cant remember his name, but he was in comics in late 1980's and early 1990's

he wear red pamjas with blue cape and a pot on head

Forbush Man?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forbush_Man

No way, he was one of the best villains in Nextwave. The worst of all of them has to be Cloud 9, at least until she does something extremly cool. Then, Mastermind Excello's coyote pup is the worst character in all Marvel. Then, Black Talon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Talon_(comics)

r u newbie?? u need to read 1980's comics not today, i have no idea what is next wave comic is, i dont read comics anymore as they screw it up big time, comics today is so disgusting, they dont follow story and character, if u said he is powerful, it means the author of that book know nothing about him and write whatever he wants

jack of hearts....
"Where soars the Silver Surfer,
there must he soar alone."

I've never liked Hawkeye.  I just think he's a second rate Green Arrow.

Heh, I've always thought the opposite actually.  I'm not a big fan of DC.

Clint pwned Ollie every time in every Marvel/DC crossover they met.

I think Hybrid ... I really hate that guy.