If you could make a team of non-marvel characters, who would be in it?

Started by zaphod369, April 10, 2010, 02:23PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I know youre not allowed to add non marvel characters to your game, but i think it would be interesting to hear what other characters (superhero or not, real or fake) people would want to see in the game. for example:
I think characters from Watchmen would be sick. The originals (dollar bill, mothman, captain metropolis,hooded justice,silhouette,the comedian nite owl 1 and/or silk spectre 1) could all make up the MINUTEMEN team. Rorshach, Dr Manhattan, Nite Owl 2,Silk Spectre 2, and/or Ozymandias could make the WATCHMEN team.that would be very cool to see.what do youuuu think???  O.o

Also, a team of the Beatles would be awesome. John Lennon could totally take on Mephisto...his Xtreme power could be CUCU-CACHOO and every bad guy he hits goes crazy on acid until they die.. lol

We are allowed to put non-marvel characters in game, but we are not allowed to post any non-marvel mod here.

yeah but then again this is fiction.

I would put the Samurai Pizza Cats in the roster. All of them, including the rescue team :P old memories :P

What would I choose for non Marvel Team:
-Japan (Kyo) Team (SNK, KOF)
-Maverick Hunters (Capcom, Mega Man X)
-Ichigo Kurosaki's Resistance (Shonen Jump Comics, BLEACH)
-Gatchaman (Tatsunoko)
-New Karakura Avengers (including reformed HollARMS(previously Arrancar) liked White Panther (Grimmjow in him Revival costume form similiar to BP's Secret Wars) & ressurected Ulquiorra + Baka Rangers from Mahora High, Shimpaku Alliance led by Kenichi Shimahara, 3 Baka Students from Hakuo Academy) (Shonen Comics Crossovers)

@ Blaw, Samurai Pizza Cats are originally part of Tatsunoko characters. Why don't you join Tatsunoko X SNK Vs Marvel X Capcom Voting Contest Topic i made of.
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Because I'm not a direct fan of the guy/company. All those neat cartoons made in Japan or any other part of asia/korea were broadcasted in our country years ago. Now all we get is To Dutch Translated Crap and non-Asian cartoons made by pretty much amateurs and non-amateurs (but the voice translation crap is there to ruin the day). Our translation companies in holland are worth crap too.

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on April 11, 2010, 01:41AM

I would put the Samurai Pizza Cats in the roster. All of them, including the rescue team :P old memories :P

hahahaha brilliant.

Gimme the mutant ninja turtles then, + Splinter, Rocksteady, Beebop, Kang and Shredder (yes I'm bad at names but I know them :D)

They also had games on Nes and Snes that rly were the same idea as MUA btw, run a level, kill bad guys, kill boss, next level
Ask not what your country can do for you, but what illega.. wonderful things you can do in your country!

GODZILLA!!!

No, not really. I'd do Ratchet and Clank, Sly Cooper, Murray, my video game favorites.

I know what Ratchet's Xtreme would be. R.Y.N.O. :D

Mmmm I talked about this with Mr. Law before, I would like to have characters from:
Soul Calibur: Sophitia Alexandra and Kilik, both would be (kind of) easy since they use a sword (Sophie) and a staff (Kilik) and we already have skeletons capable for both styles.
Mortal Kombat: Princess Kitana and Sonya Blade. Sonia is the easy character here, though some of her signature moves would be adapted since none of the existing skeletons have animations for some of her powers. Kitana will need boltons (steel fan) and a meshes ^^
Legend of Zelda: Link and Princess Zelda, much like their Super Smash Bros Brawl versions, also seems an easy characters too and need new meshes

I don't know I love those characters so I think that eventually I'll make them, I just need more time.

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on April 11, 2010, 01:41AM

Love this idea among others that involve the mesh in your avatar... ;)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

I'll only choose four for now:

1) The Doctor (Doctor Who)
2) Link (Legend of Zelda)
3) Sweeney Todd
4) A herd of lemmings (Lemmings)

There are more but I can't think of any right now.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

I have several possibilities:

Street Fighter team with Chun-Li, Ken, Gen and Cammy.
Mortal Kombat Team: Sub-Zero, Scorpio, Kitana and Rayden
DC team: Batman, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman and Lobo
Star Wars Team: Darth Vader, Darth Sidious, Yoda and Mace Windu
Cult Team: Sandman, Dr. Manhattan, V and Hellboy
Rurouni Kenshin Team: Kenshin, Shishio, Aoshi and Saitou
Naruto Sannin Team: Jiraya, Orochimaru, Tsunade and Sarutobi
Naruto Jonin Team: Kakashi, Kabuto, Gai and Itachi
Naruto Genin Team: Lee, Gaara, Shikamaru and Neji
Lord of the Rings Team: Aragorn, Gimli, Gandalf and Legolas
Kill Bill team: Bill, Beatrix, Go-go and Pai Mei.
Sentai Team: Jaspion, Black Kamen Raider, Lionman and Jiraya
Thundercats Team: Lion-o, Panthro, Tygra and Cheetara
Masters of the Universe Team: He-Man, Zodak, She-ra and Castaspella.

there are still several other great possibilities ^^

My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Quote from: Dihan on April 11, 2010, 08:51AM
I'll only choose four for now:

1) The Doctor (Doctor Who)
2) Link (Legend of Zelda)
3) Sweeney Todd
4) A herd of lemmings (Lemmings)

There are more but I can't think of any right now.

Doctor who would be pretty crazy. a KISS team would be pretty sick too

I was joking with my brother a while back about a WWE:Ultimate Alliance game, I'd probably choose Hulk Hogan, Macho Man Randy Savage, Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase and Nature Boy Ric Flair as long as they had all the signature moves and voices. :)