MUA2 Xbox 360 - reviewed (as of finishing Wakanda mission)

Started by Teancum, April 14, 2010, 05:44AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I just used Thor to kill bosses.  Problem solved.  That guy is waaaaay overpowered :D

Anyone noticed that when you swap chars in the final boss battle (dont wanna spoil it) the game ALWAYS seems to crash, doesnt matter witch char you choose, it just seems to crash XD. Also i used a team of Spiderman (2th costume) Venom, Penance, and Songbird undercover? What do i mean with that you might ask? I think i used Songbird, but in the final boss battle, GG pops up. Then when i slayed im down. SB pops up....She's an undercover agent :O

Yeah, the game locked up or crashed a LOT for me. 

i have this for ps3 and it crashes as much as tymaca said.Also not sure if it's true but some guy on youtube posted that there bringing back DLC for MUA2. here -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JUolPpWIpk&feature=related

That's a petition to get the DLC back, which never, NEVER works.  Besides, he's shooting for 1 million signatures.  Even if the game has sold 1 million copies, I seriously doubt it has more than 10,000 active players at best.  DLC players can't play online with non-DLC players, and once you've beat the game twice there's nothing else to do.

Besides, it's 100% impossible.  The DLC can't come back.  Activision does not own the rights to digitally distribute content for Marvel Comics anymore, and a deal to do so would cost hundreds of times more than the profits they'd get on two games considered old at this point.

Anything you hear about DLC returning, petitions to get it back, ways to cheat and use someone else's PSN ID or XBL gamertag to get the DLC -- none of that works.  Even people who bought the DLC can't get it restored if they deleted it - it was physically removed from PSN and XBL servers, not just hidden from someone wanting to buy it.

oh well i didnt much care for it only Psylocke.but no matter how many time i play it i never get bored

Quote from: Teancum on June 13, 2010, 05:36PM
That's a petition to get the DLC back, which never, NEVER works.  Besides, he's shooting for 1 million signatures.  Even if the game has sold 1 million copies, I seriously doubt it has more than 10,000 active players at best.  DLC players can't play online with non-DLC players, and once you've beat the game twice there's nothing else to do.

Besides, it's 100% impossible.  The DLC can't come back.  Activision does not own the rights to digitally distribute content for Marvel Comics anymore, and a deal to do so would cost hundreds of times more than the profits they'd get on two games considered old at this point.

Anything you hear about DLC returning, petitions to get it back, ways to cheat and use someone else's PSN ID or XBL gamertag to get the DLC -- none of that works.  Even people who bought the DLC can't get it restored if they deleted it - it was physically removed from PSN and XBL servers, not just hidden from someone wanting to buy it.

Well...... it came back July 1st for Xbox Live and I think is still in the process of coming back for PSN sooooo.......    I guess it can come back.

Well, you have to admit it, that no one would have thought, that they will bring it back. By the way, how much space does it require on the X360?

Dunno, I have an Elite so I never look at the download sizes. :P

*EDIT* 

Found it at the link below.  The pack is 138mb and Juggy is 18mb
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/media/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024156082f/

I got another copy of MUA2 and will be playing through again with the new characters.  I'm a lot more optimistic this time since I only paid 15.00 for the game.  So counting DLC I spend 27.00.  Now if they'd patch the game I bet I could give it an 8 or 8.5/10.  Still like MUA1 better though.

Whoa. Quite a size. This will cost me a lot, as I will have to buy a new Winchester for it and paying for XBL will cost more.

Edit: Damn, I forgot, that when I bought my machine, someone I know told me to flash it and stuff, so if XBL will be available here, I would be banned permanently. D'oh! Although, buying a new Winchester would still be needed

You could always buy a 48 hour Xbox Live Trial from eBay for cheap, then buy the DLC.  If you have high speed internet it shouldn't be a problem.

http://video-games.shop.ebay.com/Time-Cards-/156597/i.html?_nkw=xbox+live+trial+48+hour+trial&_catref=1&_fln=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m282

Damn me and my "not-knowing-before-buying-it"-ness! Sorry for saying the word damn, but I'm kinda angry at myself at the moment. Need to cool down.

I bought the game on the very first day and I regret missing so much sleep and the game wasnt much of an improvement.